Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"sincere devotees" |"sincere devotee" |"devotees are sincere" |"devotee is sincere" |"sincere efforts of the devotee" |"sincere, unalloyed devotee" |"sincere servant and devotee" |"sincere and pure devotee" |"sincere pure devotee" |"sincere servant of the devotees"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Sincere Devotees"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- A sincere devotee is always helped directly or indirectly by the spiritual master and the Supersoul
- A sincere devotee must be prepared to hear the Vedic literature like the Upanisads, Vedanta and other literatures left by the previous authorities or Gosvamis, for the benefit of his progress
- A sincere devotee should read every chapter and every word of Srimad-Bhagavatam, for the beginning verses describe that it is the ripened fruit of all Vedic literature. Devotees should not try to avoid even a word of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- A sincere devotee who follows the instructions of the spiritual master certainly gets direct instructions from his heart from the Supersoul
- All of you are sincere devotees pledged to the missionary activities, so you should sit together and decide what to do and what not to do
- I am very glad to know that Ananda Prabhu is staying with you. Please offer my dandabats. He is my old god brother. Sincere Vaisnava. Please treat him like your father. Do remain in full cooperation
- I feel happy that even after my departure, things will go on. I am happy that I have got so many sincere devotees who will carry on
- I have become convinced that our Krishna Consciousness Movement is finally having some effect on the world, and I am very satisfied with the work of my sincere disciples for assisting Lord Caitanya in this way
- I want to see a few sincere devotees, not many false devotees or pretenders
- I will give intelligence. There is no question of asking. If you become a devotee, sincere devotee, I'll give you everything without your asking
- If one is a sincere and pure devotee, the material lust in his heart is completely vanquished as he discusses the lusty feelings between the gopis and Krsna, and he makes quick progress in spiritual life
- If the devotee serves his spiritual master sincerely, Krsna automatically becomes pleased. By satisfying the spiritual master, one automatically satisfies Krsna. Thus the devotee becomes enriched by both the spiritual master and Krsna
- If you put restrictions then not so many men will come, but sincere ones will come, those who are actually sincerely searching after real spiritual life
- Intelligent and sincere devotees
- It is very good news that your Temple has attracted so many sincere, intelligent and enthusiastic devotees. Please see them all trained nicely in devotional service and let them continue to follow the regulative principles and work on patiently
- It is very much pleasing to know that Vancouver center is improving daily. Cidananda is a very good organizing leader, Ananda is a good soul, and you are also a sincere devotee
- Since no sincere devotee is attracted to sinful actions, as soon as a man becomes a pure devotee he can do inestimable selfless service to society for the peace and prosperity of all concerned, in this life and in the next
- Sincere intelligent young devotees
- Sincere, intelligent and enthusiastic devotees
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu taught us this lesson - one who appreciates a sincere devotee is eligible to approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu taught us this lesson; one who appreciates a sincere devotee is eligible to approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Such (sincere) devotees have no desire for material gain. They are conducted by one single desire: to go back to Godhead
- Such words from the lips of a sincere devotee cannot be false. All possibilities abide in Him, for He is the primeval Lord
- That very Srimad-Bhagavatam I shall recite before you because you are the most sincere devotee of Lord Krsna. One who gives full attention and respect to hearing Srimad-Bhagavatam achieves unflinching faith in the Supreme Lord, the giver of salvation
- There are many examples of sincere devotees in the history of the world, especially in India, and they are our guides on the path of self-realization. Mahatma Vidura is one such great devotee of the Lord
- Thus it is the duty of every sincere devotee to accept the arca-vigraha at home or in the temple and worship the form of the Lord as advised in authorized scriptures and directed by the spiritual master