Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Radharani and Krsna's Pastimes
Pages in category "Radharani and Krsna's Pastimes"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Springtime had arrived, and the full moon of that season inspired the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is complete in everything, with new attraction to meet the beautiful Srimati Radharani at night to increase the beauty of Their pastimes
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always thinking of the pastimes of Radha and Krsna, and He remained personally merged in this consciousness
- The female parrot said, "When Lord Sri Krsna is with Radharani, He is the enchanter of Cupid; otherwise, when He is alone, He Himself is enchanted by erotic feelings even though He enchants the whole universe"
- The message of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was to give the same message as Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita: "surrender to Krishna". The pastimes of Radha-Krishna relationship are confidential and are not for the distribution to the ordinary public
- The pastimes of Radha and Krsna in Vrndavana are simple and rural, distinguished from the polished urban characteristics of those of Dvaraka. The characteristics of Rukmini were unusually bright, and Krsna was very much satisfied with her behavior
- The pastimes of Sri Radha and Krsna are self-effulgent. They are happiness personified, unlimited and all-powerful
- Those who are in bodily consciousness and who desire sense gratification are forbidden to indulge in discussions of the transcendental pastimes of Sri Radha and Krsna