Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"pure vaisnava"|"pure vaisnava's"|"pure vaisnavas"
Pages in category "Pure Vaisnava"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- A pure Vaisnava is a liberated soul and is transcendental even to the position of a brahmana
- A pure Vaisnava should be very careful to engage in his specific duty without criticizing others. This is the safest position. Otherwise, if one tends to criticize others, he may commit the great offense of criticizing a Vaisnava
- A pure Vaisnava, he simply always expects, "When that time will come, Krsna will be pleased to accept me?" Otherwise he is not very hasty. But he is interested with the service. That is pure Vaisnava. A pure Vaisnava can go to the hell for serving
- A pure Vaisnava, or devotee of the Lord, never thinks of enjoying the material world, which culminates in sex life
- A Vaisnava can accept a bona fide disciple from any part of the world without any consideration of caste and creed and promote him by regulative principles to the status of a pure Vaisnava who is transcendental to brahminical culture
- All my blessings are there for the child so that he may become a pure Vaisnava
- All these transcendental qualities are the characteristics of pure Vaisnavas, and they cannot be fully explained, but I shall try to point out some of the important qualities
- Although your father and uncle are charitable to brahmanas and greatly help them, they are nevertheless not pure Vaisnavas. However, they are almost like Vaisnavas
- Anyone who is a pure Vaisnava is situated transcendentally, and therefore the highest qualification in the material world, namely to be in the mode of goodness, has already been achieved by such a person
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left behind Him the eight verses known as Siksastaka, Rupa Gosvami gave us Upadesamrta so that we may become pure Vaisnavas
- He (Akrura) did not know what sort of pious activities he must have performed to gain an opportunity to go see Lord Krsna and Lord Balarama in Vrndavana on that day. A pure Vaisnava always thinks himself unfit to serve Krsna
- He (Kasyapa Muni) wanted both her (Diti) and her sons (Hiranyaksa and Hiranyakasipu) to be purified so that they would be fit to become pure Vaisnavas
- He (Suryadasa Sarakhela) was employed as a secretary in the Muslim government of that time, and thus he amassed a good fortune. Suryadasa had four brothers, all of whom were pure Vaisnavas
- If a devotee very strictly follows the methods of Deity worship, he will naturally and quickly become a pure Vaisnava
- In other words, a Vaisnava who is incessantly thinking of the form of Lord Krsna is to be known as a pure Vaisnava
- In this connection it is significant that Narada was immune to the attack of jara, or invalidity, and similarly jara, or the destructive force, cannot attack any follower of Narada Muni or a pure Vaisnava
- It is very regrettable that these European and American boys who are purely Vaisnava and who follow all principles are not allowed by the rascals to enter the temple
- Lord Krsna said, "If someone becomes a pure Vaisnava, or devotee of the Lord, ten generations of his family before his birth and ten generations after will be liberated"
- Lord Nityananda gave Advaita Acarya His remnants to situate Him on the same platform and make Him a pure unalloyed Vaisnava or paramahamsa
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will be in a mood of ecstatic love, without external consciousness. At that time, as you recite those chapters from Srimad-Bhagavatam, He will embrace you, knowing you to be a pure Vaisnava
- My father was pure Vaisnava, and he gave me and my sister the Radha Krishna Deities to worship, and in this way we were trained
- My point is: by serving the Supreme Lord, one gives the best service to the family, because if one becomes a Vaisnava, pure Vaisnava, the whole family, up to fourteen generations, they become liberated
- Once one becomes a pure Vaisnava, he transcends all material conceptions of life. Thus Kasyapa Muni tried to transform his wife (Diti) into a Vaisnavi so that she might give up the idea of killing Indra
- One is superior or inferior according to his spiritual development in Krsna consciousness. One is forbidden to observe the activities of a pure Vaisnava from a material point of view
- One who is conversant with Vedic wisdom is a brahmana. And only a brahmana who is a pure Vaisnava and knows all the intricacies of the science of Krsna can become a spiritual master
- Pure Vaisnava is free from all material contamination of fruitive activities & mental speculation. He is simply, purely disposed to transcendental loving service to Krishna. He rejects anything which has no pure idea of serving the Personality of Godhead
- Pure Vaisnava, they do not want to see even Krsna. They are satisfied with the service of Krsna. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's philosophy
- Pure Vaisnavism
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said to Raghunatha Bhatta, "When you return home, serve your aged father and mother, who are devotees, and try to study Srimad-Bhagavatam from a pure Vaisnava who has realized God"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult must be preached all over the world. This does not mean that people should take to His teachings and remain sudras or candalas. As soon as one is trained as a pure Vaisnava, he must be accepted as a bona fide brahmana
- The body of a pure Vaisnava changes transcendentally at once when he gives himself up to the service of the Lord and is trained by a qualified Vaisnava
- The conclusion is that a husband should be a pure Vaisnava and that a woman should be a chaste wife with all the symptoms described in this regard. Then both of them will be happy and make spiritual progress in Krsna consciousness
- The pure Vaisnava's body is spiritualized even in this life. For example, when iron is put into a fire it becomes red-hot and is no longer iron but fire
- There is necessity of creating brahmanas and Vaisnava. This movement is meant for that purpose. So be careful. Don't be turned again to sudra and mlecchas. Go on making progress to become pure Vaisnava
- Though a person be even the most sinful man, he can at once be purified by systematic contact with a pure Vaisnava
- To distinguish themselves clearly from the Tattva-vadi branch of Madhva's descendants, the Vaisnavas of Bengal prefer to call themselves Gaudiya Vaisnavas
- When a pure Vaisnava speaks on Srimad-Bhagavatam and another pure Vaisnava hears Srimad-Bhagavatam from such a realized soul, both of them live in the transcendental world, where the contamination of the modes of material nature cannot touch them
- When a pure Vaisnava speaks, he speaks perfectly. How is this? His speech is managed by Krsna Himself from within the heart
- When Vallabha Bhatta heard from the mouth of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu about the pure Vaisnavism of all these devotees, he immediately desired to see them