Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"bhakta prakrta" |"bhaktah prakrtah" |"prakrta-bhakta" |"prakrta-bhaktas"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► God Is Not Prakrta-sisu (1 P)
Pages in category "Prakrta-bhakta"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A class of so-called devotees known as prakrta-sahajiyas sometimes display devotional symptoms to exhibit their good fortune. They are pretending, however, because these devotional features are only external
- A person who is very faithfully engaged in the worship of the Deity in the temple, but who does not know how to behave toward devotees or people in general is called a prakrta-bhakta, or kanistha-adhikari
- A prakrta-bhakta cannot understand that Vrndavana is always transcendental. Therefore Srila Jiva Gosvami has discussed this point in his Tattva-sandarbha, that we cannot accept any manufactured ideas
- A prakrta-bhakta, or materialistic devotee, does not purposefully study the sastra and try to understand the actual standard of pure devotional service. Consequently he does not show proper respect to advanced devotees
- Anyone keeping himself under such impression, but at the same time trying to get into Krishna Consciousness is called neophyte devotee, or prakrta
- Anyone who has got the identification of this body, he is engaged in Deity worship, but he does not actually realize his self, he does not know who is a devotee, and he does not know his duty to other persons, he remains a prakrta-bhakta
- In Vrndavana there are prakrta-sahajiyas who say that writing books or even touching books is taboo
- It is not advisable to equate the prakrta-sahajiyas with pure devotees. When one is actually advanced in ecstatic love of Krsna, he does not try to advertise himself. Instead, he endeavors more and more to render service to the Lord
- It should be noted that a class of so-called devotees (known as prakrta-sahajiya) follow their own concocted ideas and, representing themselves as Krsna and Radha, indulge in debauchery. Such devotional service and attachment are false
- Prakrta devotee
- Prakrta-bhakta means executing devotional service under the instruction of spiritual master and the regulative principles of sastra, but he's still on the platform of material understanding. That is called prakrta-bhakta
- Prakrta-bhakta means he's situated on the material platform, but under the direction of spiritual master, under the direction of the sastras, he's trying to improve his condition of material existence
- Prakrta-sahajiya community is actually cheated and very unfortunate
- Prakrta-sahajiyas, ...artificially think that hearing the rasa-lila will help them by diminishing the lusty desires of their diseased hearts...
- The prakrta-sahajiyas exhibit these symptoms to advertise their so-called advancement in love of Krsna, but instead of praising the prakrta-sahajiyas for their symptoms of transcendental ecstasy, pure devotees do not like to associate with them
- The prakrta-sahajiyas sometimes criticize pure devotees by calling them philosophers, learned scholars, knowers of the truth, or minute observers, but not devotees. On the other hand, they depict themselves as the most advanced
- There is a class of so-called devotees known as prakrta-sahajiyas who are very much interested in hearing about Krsna's rasa-lila with the gopis but not about His fighting with His enemies