Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Perfect Devotees"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A perfect devotee is able to understand Krsna through the disciplic succession, and his entrance into the kingdom of God is thereby certainly opened
- Advanced perfect devotees
- All devotees are more or less poets. Out of 26 qualifications of a perfect devotee, one is poetic sense. So we can write so many poetries in praise of the Lord, or about His pastimes
- All of the residents of Vrndavana and Dvaraka - namely the cowherd men and the members of the Yadu family - are eternally perfect devotees of the Lord
- In this connection, there is a story in the Skanda Purana about a hunter who was converted into a great devotee under the instruction of Narada Muni. When the hunter became a perfect devotee, he was not prepared even to kill an ant
- Indra said: O great demon, I see by your discrimination and endurance in devotional service, despite your dangerous position, that you are a perfect devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Supersoul and friend of everyone
- Since Maharaja Prthu was a perfect devotee of the SPG, he wanted to protect the Lord's creation by pleasing the various citizens according to their various desires. Therefore Prthu Maharaja used to please them in all respects by his words
- Some are eternally in friendship with Krsna, some are elevated demigods, and some are perfected devotees
- Such a perfect devotee offers respects to every living entity because he is under the firm conviction that the Supreme Personality of Godhead has entered the body of every living entity as the Supersoul, or controller
- The perfect devotee always acts according to the desires of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. But a materialistic man is carried away by the waves of the material energy
- The perfect devotee does not see the material world as it appears to material eyes, for he sees everywhere the presence of his worshipable Lord in His Paramatma feature
- The perfect devotee may see many movable and immovable objects, but in everything he sees that the energy of Krsna is acting. As soon as he remembers the energy of Krsna, he immediately remembers Krsna in His personal form
- Those who are not as perfect as the pure devotees-namely, those who have realized only the Brahman or Paramatma features of the Lord-cannot appreciate the activities of the perfect devotees
- To a perfect devotee, there is no material world. Everything is spiritual
- Under the guidance of a spiritual master, everyone should chant this mantra (composed by Rama, the goddess of fortune) and thus become a complete and perfect devotee of the Lord
- Unless one becomes a perfect devotee, he cannot become a bhadra, gentleman. That is not possible. Naradhamah, Krsna says, unless one is devotee, he is a duskrtina, most sinful man, naradhamah, and the lowest of the human being
- Vaisnavas are generally known as gosvamis. In Vrndavana, this is the title by which the director of each temple is known. One who wants to become a perfect devotee of Krsna must become a gosvami
- Vanete means vanaprastha, sannyasi. "Wherever he may be, if he's actually a perfect devotee of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, I want his association. Never mind." Grhe va vanete thake ha gauranga bale dake narottama mage tara sanga
- When the king and his advisors are perfect devotees, nothing can be wrong in the state
- When there is shivering of the body and the hairs of the body stand up, it is to be understood that the devotee is nearing perfection
- Whereas a jnana-yogi, karma-yogi or hatha-yogi has his own selfish interests, a perfect devotee has no desire other than to please the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore the Lord says that for anyone who is devoted to Him, He is easy to attain