Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"other devotees"|"other devotee"
Pages in category "Other Devotees"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A devotee must therefore be completely free from envy, especially of other devotees. To envy other devotees is a great offense, a vaisnava-aparadha
- A person who goes to the temple of the Lord and worships with great devotion, but who does not show sympathy to people in general or show respect to other devotees, is considered to be a third-class devotee
- As long as you are following our Krishna Conscious principles I have no objection if you remain separate from the other devotees in the Cleveland Center
- He then met all the other devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, and gave them the prasadam of Jagannatha. After staying for one month, he took permission from mother Saci to leave
- His (Caitanya's) own madness frightened him because he thought that he was being haunted by a ghost. As he was about to seek a ghost charmer, he met Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and the other devotees on the beach
- His elders such as Lord Nityananda, Advaita Acarya and Srivasa Thakura, as well as His other devotees - whether His juniors, equals or superiors - are all His associates who help Him in His pastimes. Lord Gauranga fulfills His aims with their help
- I am very glad that you have developed these nice sentiments and now you are living with other devotees. If you continue like this I am sure you will make rapid progress in Krishna Consciousness
- I do not think living alone in Honolulu will be very good. If there is possibility of your living in the temple along with the other devotees, then live there. Otherwise you may also return, either in Los Angeles or San Francisco
- I have heard that there is some worship of yourself by the other devotees. Of course it is proper to offer obeisances to a Vaisnava, but not in the presence of the spiritual master. After the departure of the spiritual master, it will come to that stage
- I thank you very much for your growing spirit of K.C. and I pray to Krishna for your future progress in life. Please convey my blessings to the other devotees there
- It is very nice temple and Gainesville appears to be a very good place for spreading Lord Caitanya's message. So work cooperatively with Hrdayananda and the other devotees there and make our Gainesville center a grand success
- So far your telling me that some other devotees discouraged you in the past, I also had trouble with some of my Godbrothers, but I never let it affect my service
- Some great devotees of the Lord cannot surpass the boundary of awe and veneration. But other devotees are in such an intense compact of love with the Lord that they forget His exalted position and regard themselves as His equals or even His superiors
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then gave shares of the prasadam to Ramananda Raya, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and all the other devotees
- The inhabitants of Kulina-grama - Satyaraja, Ramananda and all the other devotees there - came and joined Advaita Acarya
- The Lord knew that even the offensive doormen were His pure devotees, although by chance they committed an offense at the feet of other devotees
- The name Malayadhvaja signifies a great devotee who stands as firm as Malaya Hill and, through his propaganda, makes other devotees similarly as firm
- The neophyte devotee gives more attention to the Deity in the temple than to other devotees, so Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura warns that this sort of mentality should be corrected
- When the Lord (Caitanya) bade farewell to Raghava Pandita, Vasudeva Datta, the residents of Kulina-grama and other devotees, He praised them for their transcendental qualities
- When they saw this, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and all the other devotees began to chant the holy name of Krsna very loudly into Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's ear
- Work cooperatively with Satsvarupa and the others and help to make all of Boston city Krishna Conscious