Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Offer Respectful Obeisances
"offer respectful obeisances"|"offered respectful obeisances"|"offering respectful obeisances"|"offers respectful obeisances"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Offer Respectful Obeisances"
The following 172 pages are in this category, out of 172 total.
- A person who very carefully keeps such literature at home and offers respectful obeisances to it becomes freed from all sinful reactions and ultimately becomes worshipable by the demigods
- A pure devotee follows in the footsteps of the gopis and worships the gopis as follows, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances to all the young cowherd girls, whose bodily features are so attractive"
- After hearing of the transcendental qualities of Haridasa Thakura, all the devotees present were struck with wonder. They all offered their respectful obeisances to the lotus feet of Haridasa Thakura
- After offering my respectful obeisances to the lotus feet of all my Vaisnava readers, I shall therefore end this description of the characteristics of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After offering them (the wives of the brahmanas) all respectful obeisances, the boys said, "Dear mothers, please accept our humble obeisances and hear our statement. May we inform you that Lord Krsna and Balarama are nearby"
- After paying Him respectful obeisances, Krsnadasa offered maha-prasadam to Advaita Acarya. He then informed Him of the news of Lord Caitanya in complete detail
- After receiving this permission, he (Vidyadhara, the serpent) circumambulated the Lord and offered his respectful obeisances unto Him, and then he returned to his heavenly planet
- After the meeting, the young brahmana started for Vrndavana. Upon arriving there, he first offered his respectful obeisances to the Deity and then narrated everything in full detail
- Akrura continued, "And let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who appeared as Lord Rama to kill demons like Ravana. You are worshiped by all devotees as the chief of the Raghu dynasty, Lord Ramacandra"
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the Hayagriva incarnation, who killed the two demons Madhu and Kaitabha"
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You (krsna), who appear as Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha. Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who appear as Lord Buddha to bewilder the atheistic and demoniac"
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who appeared as the gigantic tortoise that held up the great mountain Mandara & who appeared as the boar that rescued the earth planet, which had fallen into the water of the Garbhodaka"
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You because You are beyond the influence of the three modes. Except for You, everyone is being carried away by the waves of these modes"
- Akrura offered his prayers as follows, "My dear Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You because You are the supreme cause of all causes and the original inexhaustible personality, Narayana"
- All of them chanted, "All glories to Balarama! We offer our respectful obeisances unto Your lotus feet. By killing this demon, Dvivida, You have initiated an auspicious era for the world." All such jubilant sounds of victory were heard from outer space
- All the devotees offered respectful obeisances at the lotus feet of Advaita Acarya, and in return Advaita Acarya embraced them all
- All the townspeople went to see the witness Gopala, and when they saw the Lord actually standing there, they all offered their respectful obeisances
- Although I am recognized as such by the great forefathers of the living entities, who offer me respectful obeisances, still I cannot understand Him, the Lord, the very source of my birth
- Amsuman circumambulated Kapila Muni and offered Him respectful obeisances, bowing his head
- Any person who is constantly awaiting Your causeless mercy to be bestowed upon him, & who goes on suffering the resultant actions of his past misdeeds, offering You respectful obeisances from the core of his heart, is surely eligible to become liberated
- As soon as Lord Visnu was visible, all the demigods - Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, the Gandharvas and all present there - immediately offered their respectful obeisances by falling down straight before Him
- At the same time, he could not rid himself of his unlawful affection for his sons. Understanding these two contradictory factors, he offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Before reciting this SB, which is the very means of conquest, one should offer respectful obeisances unto the P. of God Narayana, Nara-narayana Rsi the supermost human being, mother Sarasvati the goddess of learning and unto Srila Vyasadeva the author
- Being called by the spiritual master, the student should study the Vedic mantras regularly. Every day, before beginning his studies and at the end of his studies, the disciple should respectfully offer obeisances unto the spiritual master
- Danda means "a long rod," and vat means "like." Before a superior, one has to fall down on the ground just like a stick, and this sort of offering of respect is called dandavat
- Devaki said, "My Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You because You are the director of the unmanifested total energy and the ultimate reservoir of the material nature"
- Dhruva circumambulated Narada, his spiritual master, and offered him respectful obeisances. Then he started for Madhuvana, which is always imprinted with the lotus footprints of Lord Krsna and which is therefore especially auspicious
- Diti was extremely satisfied by Indra's good behavior. Then Indra offered his respects to his aunt with profuse obeisances, and with her permission he went away to the heavenly planets with his brothers the Maruts
- Emperor Svayambhuva Manu not only approached the cottage of dried leaves possessed by the hermit Kardama but also offered respectful obeisances unto him
- Even uncivilized men like the aborigines offer their respectful obeisances to something wonderful exhibited by nature's law, and they appreciate that behind some wonderful exhibition or action there is something supreme
- Except in relationship to Vedic mantras, seniority is determined by age, but one may offer respectful obeisances even to a younger person who is advanced in chanting Vedic mantras
- First of all let us offer our respectful obeisances unto our spiritual master by whose order I am engaged in this herculean task of writing commentary on the Srimad-Bhagavatam as the Bhaktivedanta purports
- From Srimad-Bhagavatam (11.5.33): "We offer our respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Him (Lord Caitanya), the Lord, upon whom one should always meditate. He destroys insults to His devotees"
- From Srimad-Bhagavatam (11.5.34): "We offer our respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of the Lord (Caitanya Mahaprabhu), upon whom one should always meditate"
- He (a devotee) should offer respect to the cows and to the brahmanas and should serve the Vaisnavas by offering them respectful obeisances and meditating upon them
- He (Balarama) came before Maharaja Nanda and Yasoda and offered His respectful obeisances. In response, mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja offered their blessings unto Him
- He (Hanuman) always remained engaged in His service. That is the ideal character of Hanuman, for which he is still worshiped by all devotees. Prahlada Maharaj also offered his respectful obeisances unto Hanuman
- He assumed a bluish complexion like that of a tamala tree, and thus the sages, headed by Brahma, could understand Him to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead and offered respectful obeisances unto the Lord
- His (Uddhava's) two arms are just like the bolts of a door, His eyes are just like lotus flowers, and he is the most important devotee amongst all the associates (of Krsna). Let us therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto Uddhava's lotus feet
- His eyes are just like lotus flower petals, and he is so intelligent that by his talking and his moral instructions, all the other friends take the highest pleasure. Let us all offer our respectful obeisances unto Krsna's friend Subala
- Human civilization means to understand the supreme proprietor of everything and offer his obeisances unto Him. Just like we offer our respects and obeisances to the state ruler, or the state president
- I (Arjuna) fall down to offer You my respectful obeisances and ask Your mercy. As a father tolerates the impudence of his son, a friend the impertinence of a friend, or a husband the familiarity of his wife, please tolerate the wrongs I may have done You
- I (Gajendra) offer my respectful obeisances unto You (God), who are the shelter of the Vedic knowledge contained in the sastras like the Pancaratras and Vedanta-sutra, which are Your representations, and who are the source of the parampara system
- I (Prahlada Maharaja) also offer my respectful obeisances unto the impersonal Brahman effulgence
- I (Prahlada Maharaja) offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Nrsimhadeva, the source of all power. O my Lord who possesses nails and teeth just like thunderbolts, kindly vanquish our demonlike desires for fruitive activity in this material world
- I again offer my respectful obeisances unto the form of complete existence and transcendence, who is the liberator of the pious devotees from all distresses and the destroyer of the further advances in atheistic temperament of the nondevotee-demons
- I continuously offer my respectful obeisances unto Your lotus feet, of which it is worthy to take shelter, because You shower all benedictions on the insignificant
- I first offer my respectful obeisances at the lotus feet of my initiating spiritual master and all my instructing spiritual masters
- I offer my (Kasyapa Muni) respectful obeisances unto You, Lord Siva, or Rudra, who are the reservoir of all potencies, the reservoir of all knowledge, and the master of everyone
- I offer my respectful obeisances to all the residents of Vrndavana. I wish to place their lotus feet on my head in great humbleness
- I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Advaita Acarya, whose activities are all wonderful. By His mercy, even a foolish person can describe His characteristics
- I offer my respectful obeisances to the Absolute Truth, the summum bonum. He is the all-pervasive, all-increasing subject matter for the great yogis. He is changeless, and He is the soul of all
- I offer my respectful obeisances to the all-glorious Advaita Prabhu, who forms the second branch of the eternal Caitanya tree, and to His followers, who form His subbranches
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Advaita Prabhu, the ocean of mercy, and to all the devotees, such as Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Gadadhara Pandita, Sri Rupa Gosvami and Sri Sanatana Gosvami
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto all the Vaisnava devotees of the Lord. They can fulfill the desires of everyone, just like desire trees, and they are full of compassion for the fallen souls
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Gauracandra, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who converted the hardhearted Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the reservoir of all bad logic, into a great devotee
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Madhavendra Puri, who was given a pot of sweet rice stolen by Gopinatha, celebrated thereafter as Ksira-cora. Being pleased by Madhavendra Puri's love, Gopala, the Deity at Govardhana, appeared to the public vision
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Srila Sukadeva Gosvami, the son of Vyasadeva and the destroyer of all sinful reactions. Being full in self-realization and bliss, he had no material desire
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Srila Vyasadeva, the incarnation of Vasudeva who compiled the Vedic scriptures. The pure devotees drink up the nectarean transcendental knowledge dropping from the lotuslike mouth of the Lord
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the feet of Sri Nityananda Rama, whose secondary part is the Visnu lying in the ocean of milk
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the full-moon evening in the month of Phalguna, an auspicious time full of auspicious symptoms, when Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advented Himself with the chanting of the holy name, Hare Krsna
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the internal potencies of the Lord, of whom Sri Gadadhara Prabhu is the foremost
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my spiritual master and of all the other preceptors on the path of devotional service
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the spiritual masters, the devotees of the Lord, the Lord's incarnations, His plenary portions, His energies and the primeval Lord Himself, Sri Krsna Caitanya
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of God (brahmanya-deva), who appeared as Saksi-gopala to benefit a brahmana. For one hundred days He traveled through the country, walking on His own legs. Thus His activities are wonderful
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is full of unlimited qualities and whose different potencies bring about agreement and disagreement between disputants
- I therefore offer my respectful obeisances millions of times to Acyutananda's actual followers, whose life and soul was Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- I thus offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Vrndavana dasa Thakura. I hope that I will not offend his lotus feet by this action
- I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances unto him
- In the beginning of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Srila Vyasadeva offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Truth, Vasudeva, Krsna. After that he taught his son, Sukadeva Gosvami, to preach Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In this second division of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu the author offers his respectful obeisances unto "Sanatana." This Sanatana can be interpreted as either Sri Krsna Himself or as Sanatana Gosvami, the elder brother and spiritual master of Rupa Gosvami
- In this way, Sanatana Gosvami stayed under the care of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He would see the wheel on the pinnacle of the Jagannatha temple and offer respectful obeisances
- Instead of being angry or cursing Bhrgu Muni, Lord Visnu immediately got up from His bed along with His wife, the goddess of fortune, and offered respectful obeisances to the brahmana
- It is said there, "A person who has performed a great ritualistic sacrifice and a person who has simply offered his respectful obeisances by bowing down before the Lord cannot be held as equals"
- Kalidasa presented the mangoes to Jhadu Thakura and offered him respectful obeisances. Then he also offered respectful obeisances to the Thakura's wife
- Krsna continued, "Anyone who desires good fortune must offer his respectful obeisances unto personalities like you (Akrura), who are greater than the demigods"
- Krsna is the worshipable master of even Brahma and Siva, yet as soon as He saw that the sage Narada had arrived, He immediately stood up with His ministers and secretaries to receive the great sage and offer His respectful obeisances by bowing His head
- Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami has composed this Sanskrit verse for the beginning of his book (Sri Caitanya-caritamrta), and now he will explain it in detail. He offers his respectful obeisances to the six principles of the Absolute Truth
- Kurus said, "O creator of innumerable universes, let us fall down and offer You (Balarama) our respectful obeisances again and again. We are now completely surrendered unto You. Please, therefore, be merciful upon us and give us Your protection"
- Kurus said, "We offer our respectful obeisances unto You (Balarama) because You are the imperishable Supreme Personality of Godhead, the reservoir of all opulences and potencies"
- Let me (Laksmidevi) offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Hrsikesa (Lord Kamadeva), the controller of all my senses and the origin of everything
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Advaita Acarya, who is very merciful, and also to that great personality Gadadhara Pandita, the learned scholar
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Haridasa Thakura and his master, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who danced with the body of Haridasa Thakura on His lap
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto him (Suka), the spiritual master of all sages, the son of Vyasadeva
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto my spiritual master, the son of Vyasadeva, Sukadeva Gosvami. It is he who defeats all inauspicious things within this universe
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Srila Vyasadeva and then begin describing topics concerning the activities of Lord Hari
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Srivasa Thakura and all the other devotees of the Lord. I fall down to offer them respect. I worship their lotus feet
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Simply by the causeless mercy of the devotees engaged in licking honey from His lotus feet, even a fallen soul becomes eternally liberated
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Srila Rupa Gosvami Prabhupada and of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami, by whose inspiration I have been engaged in the matter of compiling this summary study of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the spiritual master of the entire world, Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by whose mercy even a dog can swim across a great ocean
- Let me repeatedly offer my respectful obeisances unto the beelike devotees who always taste the honey of the lotus feet of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. If even a doggish nondevotee somehow takes shelter of such devotees, he enjoys the aroma of the lotus flower
- Let us all (Laksmi and the sons and daughters of Prajapati) offer Him (Lord Kamadeva) our respectful obeisances. May He always be favorable toward us in this life and the next
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to all the great devotees and acaryas (holy teachers), who are compared with sharks in the great ocean of nectar and who do not care for the various rivers of liberation
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to Isvara Puri, Nityananda Prabhu, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu, Srivasa Pandita and Sri Gadadhara Pandita
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to Sri Vasudeva Datta and the constant attendant of Lord Caitanya, Sri Govinda, and the constant friend of Lord Caitanya, Mukunda, and also to Murari Gupta
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to Svarupa Damodara, who acted as the private secretary to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances to the six Gosvamis of Vrndavana - Sri Rupa Gosvami, Sri Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami, Sri Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, Sri Jiva Gosvami and Sri Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto that Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose incarnations and activities are chanted by us for glorification, though He can hardly be fully known as He is
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the constant associates of the son of Maharaj Nanda
- Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the Personality of Godhead, who, by His own effulgence, while situated in Himself, has manifested this cosmos. May He also protect religion for all goodness
- Lord Balarama then offered His respectful obeisances to the elderly cowherd men and accepted the obeisances of the younger cowherd men. Thus, according to their different ages and relationships, Lord Balarama exchanged feelings of friendship with them
- Lord Krsna said, "Persons who are neophytes in devotional service and who simply offer their respectful obeisances to the Deity in the temple but cannot realize that the Lord is situated in everyone’s heart"
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: O Lord! O source of all auspiciousness and goodness, we offer our respectful obeisances unto You. You are the all-pervading S. P. of Godhead, the supreme source of peace & the supreme personality in the dynasty of King Yadu
- Narada asked Brahmaji: O chief amongst the demigods, O firstborn living entity, my respectful obeisances unto you. Please tell me that transcendental knowledge which specifically directs one to the truth of the individual soul and the Supersoul
- None of the inhabitants of Dvaraka, including Lord Balarama, could recognize the sannyasi to be Arjuna; therefore all of them offered their respects and obeisances to the sannyasi without knowing the actual situation
- O Lord, we therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto Your eternal form as the Personality of Godhead, which You have so kindly manifested before us
- O my Lord, Sri Krsna, son of Vasudeva, O all-pervading Personality of Godhead, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- O my Lord, the all-pervading Personality of Godhead, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- Offering his respectful obeisances, Banasura said, "My dear lord (Siva), anyone who has not fulfilled his ambition will be able to do so by taking shelter of your lotus feet, which are just like a desire tree from which one can take anything he desires"
- One devotee has described his feelings about the charity exhibited by King Mayuradhvaja: "I am faltering even to speak about the activities of Maharaj Mayuradhvaja, to whom I offer my respectful obeisances"
- Rohita returned to the capital of his father. He purchased from Ajigarta his second son, named Sunahsepha. Then he offered Sunahsepha to his father, Hariscandra, to be used as the sacrificial animal and offered Hariscandra his respectful obeisances
- Rukmini offered her prayers to the deity by saying, "My dear goddess Durga, I offer my respectful obeisances unto you as well as to your children"
- Rukmini was so elated by the brahmana's message that she wanted to give him in charity everything she possessed. However, finding nothing suitable for presentation, she simply offered him her respectful obeisances
- Saintly Vasudeva, after hearing all the sages, offered his respectful obeisances unto their lotus feet. In this way he pleased the sages, and then he requested them to perform the yajnas
- Seeing the ants, the hunter whisked them away with a piece of cloth. After thus clearing the ants from the ground, he fell down flat to offer his obeisances
- Since goddess Durga is always worshiped with her famous children (Laksmi, Sarasvati, Ganesa, Karttikeya), Rukmini specifically offered her respectful obeisances to the deity in that way; however, her prayers were special
- Skanda Purana said, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the tulasi tree, which can immediately vanquish volumes of sinful activities. Simply by seeing or touching this tree one can become relieved from all distresses and diseases"
- Sometimes a devotee in santa-rasa yawns, stretches his limbs, instructs on devotional service, offers respectful obeisances unto the form of the Lord, offers nice prayers to the Lord and has a desire to give direct service with his body
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu is the topmost branch of the indestructible tree of eternal love of Godhead, Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu. I offer my respectful obeisances to all the subbranches of that topmost branch
- Sri Ramananda Raya therefore offered his obeisances to all the Lord's devotees, in particular to the four spiritual masters. Thus Ramananda Raya suitably met all the devotees
- Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami has recorded this verse in his diary to offer his respectful obeisances to Lord Nityananda Prabhu
- Sridhara Swami said in his verse, "He (the Supreme Lord) is worshipable by everyone. Unto that Supreme Person do I offer my respectful obeisances"
- Srila Nityananda Rama is the plenary manifestation of the Lord, and I have been initiated by Him. I therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto His lotus feet
- Srila Rupa Gosvami begins his great book by offering his respectful obeisances unto Sri Sanatana Gosvami, who is his elder brother and spiritual master, and he prays that Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu may be very pleasing to him
- Srila Rupa Gosvami offered his respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of them all, and all the devotees, by their mercy, embraced him
- Srila Suta Gosvami said: Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto that great sage (Sukadeva Gosvami) who can enter the hearts of all
- Sripada Sridhara Svami has composed a nice verse in this regard, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who has no material senses but through whose direction and will all the material senses are working"
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the S.P of God who, for the creation of the material world, accepts the three modes of nature. He is the complete whole residing within the body of everyone, and His ways are inconceivable
- Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Balarama, immediately (when Kurus offer their respectful obeisance) became softened and assured them that there was no cause for fear and that they need not worry
- The brahmacari should live under the care of the true spiritual master, giving him sincere respect and obeisances, acting as his menial servant, and always carrying out his order
- The followers of Sri Advaita Prabhu were of two kinds. Some were real followers, & the others were false. Rejecting the false followers, I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Advaita Acarya's real followers, whose life & soul was Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Gandharvas said: Dear Lord, You are the Supreme Almighty Great; the whole creation is just like a plaything for You. We always accept You as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and we offer our respectful obeisances unto You
- The Lord introduced all the devotees to Sanatana Gosvami, who offered his respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of them all
- The Lord is being paid obeisances in all respects. He is of immeasurable greatness. No one can be greater than the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- The Lord is sometimes described as siva-virinci-nutam, which means that Lord Siva and Lord Brahma also offer their respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana
- The significance of offering respectful obeisances to a superior is that the one offering obeisances is obliged to the respected person. In other words, Rukmini implied that she would remain ever grateful to the brahmana
- The young brahmana came to him and offered respectful obeisances. Then, very humbly folding his hands, he spoke as follows
- Then he (the brahmana) offered his respectful obeisances by bowing down before the Lord. After finishing the dressing he began to imagine that he was cleaning the temple very nicely
- Then let me offer my respectful obeisances to the ocean of mercy, Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Then that supreme authority, personified by sound and unseen by eyes, but most wonderful, stopped speaking. Feeling a sense of gratitude, I (Narada) offered my obeisances unto Him, bowing my head
- There are innumerable devotees of the Lord, of whom Srivasa Thakura is the foremost. I offer my respectful obeisances thousands of times unto their lotus feet
- Thereafter they offered the brahmanas highly delicious foodstuffs first offered to the Personality of Godhead and offered their respectful obeisances by touching their heads to the ground. They lived perfectly by protecting the cows and the brahmanas
- These six are my instructing spiritual masters, and therefore I offer millions of respectful obeisances unto their lotus feet
- This present form, or any transcendental form expanded by Sri Krsna, is equally auspicious for all the universes. Since You have manifested this eternal personal form upon whom Your devotees meditate, I therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- This sacrifice of Maharaj Mayuradhvaja for Krsna's sake is unique in the world, and we should offer our respectful obeisances to him. He had full knowledge of the SP of God in the garb of a brahmana, & he is known as the perfect dana-vira, or renouncer.
- This verse offering respectful obeisances unto the Lord was composed by Rama, the goddess of fortune, and is full of spiritual power
- Those neophyte devotees who are actually initiated by the bona fide spiritual master and are seriously engaged in carrying out the orders of the spiritual master should be offered respectful obeisances
- To chant the holy name always, one should be humbler than the grass in the street and devoid of all desire for personal honor, but one should offer others all respectful obeisances
- Uddhava was attracted by the attitude of the gopis because they were completely attached to Krsna, and he was inspired by the gopis' anxiety for Krsna. He offered them his respectful obeisances
- Upon meeting Advaita Acarya, Haridasa Thakura offered Him respect and obeisances. Advaita Acarya embraced him and showed respect to him in return
- We are not actually aware of Your transcendental form, but we can simply offer our respectful obeisances again and again, as instructed by the Vedic literatures and authorized ācāryas.
- We have no other power than to offer our respectful obeisances and prayers unto You, the transcendental person. The chanting of Your auspicious transcendental qualities will wipe out the sins of all mankind
- We offer our respectful obeisances to Vaisnava because Vaisnava is meant for delivering the fallen souls
- When Garga Muni arrived at the home of Nanda Maharaja, Nanda Maharaja was very much pleased to see him and immediately stood up with folded hands and offered his respectful obeisances
- When Kalidasa went to Jhadu Thakura, he saw that saintly person sitting with his wife. As soon as Jhadu Thakura saw Kalidasa, he likewise offered his respectful obeisances unto him
- When Krsna entered Dvaraka after finishing the Battle of Kuruksetra, He first of all saw His mother and all His different stepmothers and offered His respectful obeisances unto their feet
- When Madhavendra Puri reached the temple of Gopinatha, he offered his respectful obeisances many times at the lotus feet of the Lord. In the ecstasy of love, he began to dance and sing without cessation
- When the hunter saw the half-killed animals flee, he was certainly struck with wonder. He then offered his respectful obeisances to the sage Narada and returned home
- While attempting to write this book, Krsna, let me first offer my respectful obeisances unto my spiritual master, Om Visnupada Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaj Prabhupada
- With great alacrity the hunter began to run toward his spiritual master, but he could not fall down and offer obeisances because ants were running hither and thither around his feet
- Words, mind and ego, with their respective controlling demigods, have failed to achieve success in knowing the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore, we simply have to offer our respectful obeisances unto Him as a matter of sanity
- Yamaraja also advised his servants never to approach the devotees. On the contrary, he instructed his messengers that if they meet a devotee they should offer their respectful obeisances
- Yasoda thought, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the S. P. of Godhead, who is beyond the expression of consciousness, mind, work and philosophical speculation, and whose different energies produce everything manifested and unmanifested"
- You can be realized by the pure mind freed from all visible and invisible material contamination. We offer our respectful obeisances to You as the supreme spiritual master of knowledge in devotional service
- Your Lordship, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You who are indefatigable time and the enjoyer of all sacrifices. Although I am situated in an abode which will continue to exist for a time duration of two parardhas