Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Offenses Against Devotees
Pages in category "Offenses Against Devotees"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- If one commits offenses at the lotus feet of a devotee, one's shadow attachment or para attachment can be extinguished. This extinguishing is like the waning of the full moon, which gradually decreases and at last becomes dark
- If you insult His devotee, the devotee may excuse, but Krsna will not excuse. This is Krsna's position. Therefore be careful to insult a devotee
- The greatest offense is to offend a devotee of the Lord
- The nondevotees commit offense after offense, to both the Lord and His pure devotees engaged in missionary work. As a result of such acts, they become as barren as an alkaline field, where there is no strength to produce
- There are many kinds of offenses, but the greatest offense is to offend a devotee of the Lord