Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Not Pure Devotees
"not a pure devotee" |"not accepted as pure devotees" |"not actually pure devotees" |"not pure devotee" |"not pure devotees"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Not Pure Devotional Service to God (5 P)
Pages in category "Not Pure Devotees"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- One who is not a pure devotee of the Supreme Lord has no good qualifications, however great a mystic, philosopher or fruitive worker he may be
- One who is not a pure devotee of the Supreme Lord Krsna is not completely cleansed in the heart. But a perfectly cleansed person never quits the devotional service of the Lord
- The anagha-suri is one who is a pure devotee of the Lord. Those who are not pure devotees of the Lord, or who want to be on an equal level with Him, are not anagha-suri
- The upper planetary system, beginning from Surya, they are called devaloka. They are all devotees of the Lord; therefore they are called devata. They are not pure devotees, but they are not disobedient to the orders of the Supreme Lord
- These are not pure devotees, because they have some aspiration to fulfill in exchange for devotional service. Pure devotional service is without aspiration and without desire for material profit
- Those who are not in the disciplic succession and who are not pure devotees cannot understand the real mysterious objective of Srimad-Bhagavatam and Srimad Bhagavad-gita