Not Believe in God
"don't believe in god" | "don't believe god" | "not believe in god"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Atheist (15 C, 542 P)
- ► God and the Nonbelievers (4 P)
Pages in category "Not Believe in God"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- A demoniac preacher tells his followers: "Why are you seeking God elsewhere? You are all yourselves God! Whatever you like, you can do. Don't believe in God. Throw away God. God is dead." These are the demoniac's preachings . BG 1972 purports
- A living being cannot be a nondevotee of the Lord because of his constitutional position, but when one becomes a nondevotee or nonbeliever, it is to be understood that the person concerned is not in a sound condition of life
- A Russian fiction writer is now contributing suggestions to the rest of the world that scientific progress can help man to live forever. Of course, he does not believe in a Supreme Being who is the creator
- Although the present leaders of India are influencing the people not to believe in God, not to believe in a next life and not to believe in a distinction between pious and impious life, and although they are teaching them how to drink wine
- Although the present leaders of India are influencing the people not to believe in God, people are nevertheless afraid and whenever there is a religious festival, they gather together by the thousands. We have actual experience of this
- Although the present leaders of India are influencing the people not to believe in God, people are nevertheless afraid of the four activities of sinful life - namely illicit sex, meat-eating, intoxication and gambling
- Although the present leaders of India are influencing the people not to believe in God, they are teaching them how to eat meat and become supposedly civilized
- He (King Vena) was an atheist, who did not believe in the existence of God, and who consequently stopped all Vedic ritualistic ceremonies in his kingdom
- He (son of the elderly brahmana) did not believe in the spiritual position of the Deity, nor did he have any faith in the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore, as a typical idol worshiper, he considered the form of God to be made of stone or wood
- Here (in SB 8.3.12) the word jnana-ghanaya indicates that for atheists who disbelieve in the form and existence of the Lord, all these various incarnations appear. Since the Lord comes to teach in so many forms, no one can say that there is no God
- In Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.15) they (men who dont believe in God's incarnations) are called not only miscreants but also fools and the lowest of mankind, and it is said that their knowledge has been plundered by illusion due to their atheistic temperament
- In the estimation of Srimad-Bhagavatam these men (who do not believe in the incarnation of the Lord) are miscreants
- In the present age, Kali-yuga, the number of such shameless men, who are agnostics disbelieving in the existence of God, has increased
- Lord Buddha deluded the atheists because such atheists who followed his principles did not believe in God, but they kept their absolute faith in Lord Buddha, who himself was the incarnation of God
- Lord Buddha propagated, "Yes, there is no God. But what I say, you follow." "Yes, sir." But he is God. This is cheating. Yes. They do not believe in God, but they believe in Buddha, and Buddha is God
- Lord Nityananda's very features indicate that He is the subduer of the unbelievers. All sins and unbelievers flee from the loud shouts of Advaita Acarya
- No one should hear Bhagavad-gita or Srimad-Bhagavatam from a person who does not believe in the existence of the Lord. Such a person is already doomed, and any association with such a doomed person makes the associater also doomed
- Not believing in the fact that the energy of the Absolute Truth is transformed, Sankaracarya has propounded his theory of illusion. This theory states that although the Absolute Truth is never transformed, we think that it is transformed
- One who has limited senses cannot believe that the Lord can eat by His transcendental power of hearing and can perform the act of sex life simply by seeing. The controlled living entity cannot even dream of such sense activities in his conditional life
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is just to educate man that you believe or not believe, it doesn't matter. There is God. There is the proprietor, but He's coming personally and He's saying, bhoktaram yajna-tapasam sarva-loka-mahesvaram
- Since King Vena was such a man, he did not believe in the existence of God. Modern civilization agrees with the principles of King Vena
- Sometimes atheists argue that since God is invisible to their eyes, they do not believe in God. For them the Supreme Lord is describing a method by which one can see God in His impersonal form
- The activities of the Lord are pleasing to experimental vision also, but impersonalists will not believe in His identity because they study the personality of the Lord by comparing their personality to His
- The American nation should be so strong that anyone godless, he should be fired. Any nation who does not believe in God, war declared. "Either you believe in God or come on. Fight. Come under us"
- The combination of living entities in different modes of material nature is called crossbreeding. The faithless atheists do not believe in the existence of God, and thus their paths of philosophy are contradictory
- The compulsory law is that God is great, and we are subordinate or servant of God. You may believe or not believe; the God's law will apply upon you forcibly
- The impersonalists do not believe in the form of the Lord, and thus they would hardly believe in the Lord's sleeping. Their idea is obtained by a poor fund of knowledge; they calculate everything in terms of man's capacity
- The Lord says in the Bhagavad-gita that no one is dearer to Him than one who actually preaches the glories of the Lord to convert the nonbelievers and nondevotees
- The pseudo svamis, yogis & incarnations who do not believe in the SPG are known as pasandis. They themselves are fallen and cheated because they do not know the real path of spiritual advancement, and whoever goes to them is certainly cheated in his turn
- The Supreme Lord was also anxious, thinking that if He appeared as an ordinary child, she (Devaki) would not believe that Lord Visnu had appeared. Such are the dealings between devotees and the Lord
- The virat-rupa, as exhibited by Lord Krsna to Arjuna, is a challenge to the unbelievers
- There are philosophers who do not believe in the Lord's incarnation and who ask - Why should the Supreme Lord come? But the answer is - Why should He not come? Why should He be controlled by the desire of the living entity
- There are some yogic schools. In America you'll find. They do not believe in God. But it is not actually... The yoga principle does not deny the existence of God. God is there
- These (Buddhist) philosophers were all atheists, for they did not believe in the existence of God
- They do not believe in God. "Everyone is God. I am God, you are God, he is God, everyone is God. So whatever law you give yourself, that becomes your religion." This is going on. So God is not so cheap that you become God, I become God, he becomes God
- This denial, that "I don't believe in God," is a existence like that, one who has forgotten his father and mother. That is maya, and that is material consciousness. Denying God in different way, "There is no God," that is also denial
- Those who are atheistic, i.e., who do not believe in Visnu, or who only recognize the impersonal part of Krsna as the Supreme, cannot have the divine vision. BG 1972 purports
- Those who do not believe in the activities of the Lord cannot explain how things happen. Using words like "accident," they take shelter of ideas that are unbelievable
- Thrice He (Lord Caitanya) vowed that this was a fact (that Caitanya's body is only meant to please Vasudeva Datta, and he can sell Him anywhere) and that no one should disbelieve these statements
- We do not believe. "Oh, God cannot give us protection. Let me try my own technology. I shall protect myself"
- Without pious activities, if a man is in a distressed condition he becomes an agnostic, a communist or something like that. Because he does not firmly believe in God, he thinks that he can adjust his distressed condition by totally disbelieving in Him