Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Mission of the Lord
"mission of the lord"|"mission of lord"|"mission of the supreme"|"my mission"|"his mission"|"lord's mission"
Pages in category "Mission of the Lord"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu entrusted this mission to the Indians
- Carry out the mission of the Lord
- Describing the mission of the Lord
- Executing the mission
- Fulfill the mission
- God's mission
- Great mission
- Krsna's mission to decrease the burden of the world
- Lord Buddha's mission was to stop animal sacrifice and animal killing
- Lord's mission to protect the devotees
- Mission is the same
- Mission of incarnations
- Mission of the Lord's appearance
- Mission of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Mission to broadcast Caitanya's cult
- Particular mission
- Propagating the Lord's mission
- Serve the mission
- The Lord appears with two missions
- Understand the Lord's mission
- The Lord and His confidential devotees appear many times to fulfill the Lord's mission, but since such births are transcendental, they are not accompanied by the miserable conditions of material birth, and they are therefore called divya, transcendental
- The Lord appeared for the mission of diminishing the burden of the world
- The Lord asks every sleeping living entity to get up and engage in devotional service so that his mission in this human form of life may be fulfilled. This awakening voice comes through the mouth of a pure devotee
- The mission of the Lord's appearance and disappearance in the mortal universe is completely dependent on His supreme will
- The nitya-siddha devotees never fall down to the region of the material atmosphere, even though they sometimes come onto the material plane to execute the mission of the Lord
- The setting of the sun does not mean the end of the sun. It means that the sun is out of our sight. Similarly, the end of the mission of the Lord on a particular planet or universe only means that He is out of our sight
- The whole idea of material creation is to revive the dormant God consciousness of the living entity. In forms of life other than the human form, sexual pleasure is prominent without any motive of service for the mission of the Lord