Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"presence of Krishna"|"Krsna's presence"|"presence of Krsna"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Presence"
The following 259 pages are in this category, out of 259 total.
- A devotee should see that because Krsna is present in everyone's heart as Paramatma, every body is the embodiment or the temple of the Supreme Lord
- A possible answer is that it is very difficult to put any of the citizens of Dvaraka into trouble in the presence of Krsna
- A pure devotee knows that when he chants the transcendental name "Krsna," Sri Krsna is present as transcendental sound. He therefore chants with full respect and veneration
- A sinful man cannot understand God. One side we should practice the regulative principles and the devotional process, another side we should avoid sinful activities. Then Krsna is present, and you can talk with Krsna, we can be with Krsna
- Actually Arjuna was considering himself master of his actions, as if he were directing the good and bad results of such work. He forgot that the Supreme Personality of Godhead was present there, instructing him to fight
- Actually you can see that, that Vrndavana-dhama, that place is a small spot of land, say about eighty-four miles area, but any person, and however atheistic he may be, and however nonsense he may be, if he goes to that place, he'll feel Krsna's presence
- After a few seconds, he (Brahma) saw that Krsna was still present with all the cows, calves and cowherd boys, exactly in the same way as before
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, today my home has been purified by Your (Krsna's) presence. I have become the most fortunate person in the world"
- All the 16,108 wives of Krsna were princesses, and when each saw that Krsna was always present in her respective palace and did not leave home, she considered Krsna a henpecked husband who was very much attached to her
- All the great sages then glorified Lord Sri Krsna, who was present there, by confidential Vedic hymns. Then all of them returned to their respective hermitages, bearing always Lord Krsna within their hearts
- All the symptoms of the Supreme Truth in full are present in the person of Lord Sri Krsna, and in the Bhagavad-gita the Lord emphatically declares that there is no truth greater than or equal to Himself
- Although He (Lord Krsna) is present in every atom, the Supreme Personality of Godhead may not be visible to the dry speculators; still the mystery is unfolded before the eyes of the pure devotees because their eyes are anointed with love of Godhead
- Although He dwells there with His eternal associates, He is omnipresent throughout the complete material and spiritual cosmic manifestations. This fact has already been explained in Mantra Four. The Lord is present everywhere, just like the sun
- Although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere
- Although Krsna was not present before her, Kunti offered her prayers to Him as if she were in His presence face to face. This is possible for anyone following in the footsteps of Kunti
- Although the inhabitants of Vrndavana felt separation from Krsna, the resulting ecstasy (bhava) caused them to perceive that Krsna was always present with them by His lila, or pastimes
- Although the Lord, the Supreme Lord Krsna, is present, still, they are thinking that Supreme Lord is nirakara. Nirakara means to avoid. How Supreme God can be nirakara? If the Supreme Lord is the supreme father
- Although You are present within this universe by Your three qualitative incarnations, Brahma, Visnu and Mahesvara, You are transcendental to the material creation
- Another consideration was that all the friends of Kamsa outside Mathura were planning to attack Mathura. For that reason also Krsna's presence was required
- Another lady in the assembly addressed her friend, "Dear friend, just imagine how fortunate is the land of Vrndavana, where the S P of God Himself is present, always decorated with flower garlands engaged in tending cows along with His brother, Balarama"
- Anyone who becomes exhilarated by hearing of the pastimes of Lord Krsna when He was present on this earth with His associates is to be understood as nitya-siddha, eternally perfect
- Anyone who, because of his background of pious activities in previous lives, is anxious to hear Srimad-Bhagavatam immediately realizes the presence of the Supreme Lord within his heart and fulfills the mission of his life
- Apart from all argument, logic and negative or positive processes, when Lord Sri Krsna was present as the Supreme Personality of Godhead at Vrndavana, no one could find a limit to His potencies by studying His characteristics and activities
- Arjuna said, "Although Abhimanyu was killed almost in Your (Krsna's) presence, Subhadra's love for You is not agitated at all, nor has it even slightly changed its original color"
- Arjuna understood herein that when the Battle of Kuruksetra was being concluded, in outer space there were present many demigods, siddhas, and the intelligentsia of the higher planets, and they were observing the fight because Krsna was present there
- As she (Rukmini) was adjusting the ornaments on a finger of her left hand, she happened to look upon the princes and suddenly saw that Krsna was present amongst them
- As soon as he (Mucukunda) remembered this prediction, he understood that the Supreme Person, Narayana, was present before Him as Lord Krsna. He immediately fell down at His lotus feet and began to pray as follows
- As soon as they saw Krsna and Balarama coming out on the street, very nicely dressed and smiling and looking at the citizens with grace, the citizens were immediately filled with loving ecstasies simply by seeing the personal presence of Mukunda
- As soon as we chant Hare Krsna or chant Bhagavad-gita or Bhagavata, so He is present immediately by His vibration. He's absolute. Therefore try to remember His words of instruction; you'll not feel separation. You'll feel that He is with you
- As the individual soul is present by his consciousness throughout his entire body, so the Supersoul, or Paramatma, is present throughout the whole creation by superconsciousness. This superconscious energy is imitated by the individual soul
- At that time, when Krsna and Balarama, along with Their wives, children and relatives, sat down in that great sacrificial arena, it appeared that the SP of Godhead was present along with all the living entities and multienergies that are part of Him
- Bahulasva, the King of Videha, was very intelligent and was a perfect gentleman. He was astonished that so many great sages (Narada and others), along with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, were personally present in his home
- Because of His (Krsna) presence, all our ambitions and desires are gradually being fulfilled. Your Majesty, King of the Bhojas, you are related with the Yadu dynasty by matrimonial relationship, and by blood relationship also
- Because the Lord was present on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, it became a dharma-ksetra, a place of pilgrimage
- Because the Lord was present on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, it became a dharma-ksetra, a place of pilgrimage. Therefore the Pandavas, who were extremely religious, were assured of victory
- Brahma could understand that because of the presence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vrndavana is transcendental to all other places and is free of lust and greed
- Brahma said, "Because their (Inhabitants of Vrndavana) attachment has been directed unto You & their homes have been converted into temples by Your constant presence there, & because they have forgotten everything for Your sake, there is no impediment"
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), people may say that I am the master of all Vedic knowledge, and I am supposed to be the creator of this universe, but it has been proved now that I cannot understand You, who are present before me just like a child"
- Brahma said, "They (residents of Vrndavana) are actually relishing Your presence and enjoying Your association by dint of their sensory activities"
- Brahma said, "When the sun is present, there is no question of darkness; so, for those who always remain in Your presence by engaging in Your service, there is no question of bondage or liberation. They are already liberated"
- Brahma said, "You are both within and without. Therefore Your presence is everywhere. Instead of searching for the Supersoul anywhere else, a devotee only concentrates his mind on You within"
- Brahma said, "Your appearance as a small cowherd boy, a child of the cowherd men, is not at all a material activity. You are so much obliged by their affection that You are here to inspire them with more loving service by Your transcendental presence"
- Brahma says, "Dear Krsna, the inconceivable qualities, beauties & activities which You have revealed by Your presence on this planet cannot be calculated by any material measurement. If one even tries to imagine, that is also impossible"
- Brahmananda Bharati continued, "Since I have seen You, I have been feeling Lord Krsna's presence in my mind and have been seeing Him before my eyes. I now want to chant the holy name of Lord Krsna"
- By His (Krsna's) energy He is present everywhere, but as the energetic He is not present everywhere. This simultaneous presence and nonpresence is inconceivable to our present senses
- By the force of their (the gopis) ecstatic feelings, it appeared to them that Krsna was personally present and dancing before them. Because of their sweet remembrance of Krsna, they could not check their tears, and they cried without consideration
- During the assembly for selecting her husband, Krsna was present, and He forcibly carried away Mitravinda in the presence of all the other royal princes
- During the time of Lord Krsna's presence on the earth, the members of the Yadu family forcibly brought the celestial assembly house to earth and placed it at Dvaraka
- Even in the presence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, there was such a foolish person. His name was Paundraka, and he wanted to declare himself God
- Everyone wants to take pleasure by his own knowledge, that "I know something," but in the presence of Krsna this conception will not help. We have to submit. You have to. There is no other alternative: na tams tarkena yojayet
- First of all you take your birth where Krsna is now present. Krsna is present in one of the universes. There are innumerable universes. So you take your birth in the next universe, or where Krsna is now. Then you become trained up
- For one year continuously, Krsna Himself expanded as the calves and cowherd boys and was present in the pasturing ground
- For those who are less intelligent (like women, laborers or the mercantile class), the great sage Vyasadeva wrote the Mahabharata. In the Mahabharata Krsna is present in His different activities
- Formerly, when there were responsible kings, up to the time of Dvapara-yuga, when Lord Krsna was present, the king was liable to be blamed for the untimely death of a child in the presence of his parents
- Garga Muni said, "Being very popular in Vrndavana, He will be the cause of all good fortune for you. Because of His presence, you will overcome all kinds of material calamities, despite opposing elements"
- Garuda said, "Because my Lord has been insulted by this snake, I wish to immediately devour him, but I cannot do so in the presence of my Lord, because He may become angry with me"
- God is accepted, not now, even when Krsna was present, five thousand years ago, all great sages, saintly persons, great rsis, they also accepted. Narada, Devala, Vyasa
- God is great. That is the definition of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. So at least within this material world, while He was present, Krsna proved that there was no greater personality within the universe
- God is present before you, Krsna. He comes here on this planet. Tadatmanam srjamy aham, sambhavami yuge yuge. So those who have seen God, you take information from them
- Gopis began to speak as follows: "My dear Krsna, there is extreme distress in being out of Your presence, and there is extreme happiness simply in seeing You"
- Great sages prayed, "Lord Krsna was going to the battlefield of Kuruksetra not to fight, but to grace all of the devotees with His presence"
- He (Kalayavana) concluded that this beautiful personality must be Vasudeva, for every description he had previously heard from Narada was substantiated by the presence of Krsna
- He (Krsna) is present in His home with all His family members, the kings and princes of the Yadu dynasty, who have conquered an unlimited number of rulers, and He is their Lord
- He (Krsna) is present just like an ordinary human boy, but for persons who identify themselves with the body, it is very difficult to understand Him
- He (Krsna, the Supreme Lord) is spread everywhere (maya tatam idam sarvam jagad avyakta-murtina). Nevertheless, He is not present everywhere in His spiritual form
- He (Lord Krsna) is present always in His eternal abode Goloka Vrndavana, and still He is present in everyone's heart and even within every invisible atom
- He (Mucukunda) could see also that the dense darkness within the mountain cave had been dissipated by the Lord's presence; therefore He could not be other than the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Sankhacuda) appeared before Krsna, Balarama and the damsels of Vraja and began to lead the girls away to the north. He commanded them as if he were their proprietor and husband, despite the presence of Krsna and Balarama
- He (Yudhisthira) had not seen the Lord for many days, and therefore he thought himself most fortunate to see the Lord present before him. The King therefore embraced Lord Krsna again and again in great affection
- He can see, hear, touch or manifest Himself anywhere and everywhere, for He is present everywhere as the Supersoul of all infinitesimal souls, although He has His particular abode in the absolute world
- He is the guide of the Yadu dynasty, and with His mighty arms He kills everything inauspicious, as well as every man who is impious. By His presence He destroys all things inauspicious for all living entities, moving and inert
- I (Krsna) then (just to keep You (Radharani) living, I worship Lord Narayana. By His merciful potency, I come to Vrndavana every day to enjoy pastimes with You) return to Dvaraka-dhama. Thus You can always feel My presence there in Vrndavana
- If one acts according to the direction of Krsna in this book (Bhagavad-gita), as well as under the guidance of the representative of Krsna, then the result will be the same (as when Krsna was present)
- If one is unable to see the Supreme Lord although He is present as Krsna in His various incarnations, one may see the Supreme Lord's impersonal feature, according to the direction of the Vedas, by seeing the activities of material nature
- If someone goes to Vrndavana, he will immediately feel separation from Krsna, who performed such nice activities when He was present there. Such attraction for remembering Krsna's activities is known as attachment for Krsna
- If your life is so made that in every step you are feeling presence of Krsna, then it is Krsna consciousness. That is the first-class yoga
- In ecstasy, one should feel the entire world to be vacant without the presence of Govinda. This is a sign of separation from Govinda
- In order to see Him, one has to change his present vision by developing a different condition of life full of spontaneous love of Godhead. When Sri Krsna was personally present on the face of the globe, not everyone could see Him as the SP of G
- In order to stop all such activities (of worshiping the demigods) by His devotees, Krsna wanted to firmly establish exclusive devotional service during His presence in Vrndavana
- In other words, all of the above transcendental qualities of Krsna can be present in the devotees in minute quantity, whereas the qualities in fullness are always present in the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In purified consciousness, or Krsna consciousness, one sees the presence of Krsna everywhere
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that He (Krsna) is present everywhere in His impersonal feature. Everything exists in Him, but still He is not personally present everywhere
- In the Brahma-samhita also it is said that although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere, even within the atoms
- In the Catuh-sloki Bhagavata, aham eva asam agre: "I was present before the creation"
- In the presence of Lord Balarama, all the gopis and other inhabitants of Vrndavana became as cheerful as they had been before in the presence of both brothers, Lord Krsna and Lord Balarama
- In the presence of Lord Krsna and others, the brahmana began to accuse Arjuna: "Everyone see my foolishness! I put my faith in the words of Arjuna, who is impotent and who is expert only in false promises. How foolish I was to believe Arjuna"
- In the presence of the glaring effulgence of the bodily luster of Narayana, everyone else's (Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, the Gandharvas and all present there) luster faded away, and everyone stopped speaking
- In this life we should always fix our mind on the lotus feet of Krsna, who is present in His arca-vigraha, the incarnation of the Deity in the temple. We should also always engage in His worship
- In this way, because of Krsna's sweet qualities, Caitanya Mahaprabhu made different types of mistakes in His mind. Thus by reciting the following verse, He ascertained the presence of Lord Krsna
- In Vrndavana the autumn season was very beautiful then because of the presence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna and Balarama
- Indra said, "The waves of the material qualities are never able to touch You (Krsna), and You certainly do not accept them when You are present within this world. Your Lordship is never conditioned by the laws of material nature"
- It does not mean that when Krsna was present on this planet, Krsna was absent in Goloka Vrndavana. No. It is not like that. Just like I am now present here, I am absent in my apartment. Krsna is not like that. Krsna can be present everywhere
- It especially enters Goloka Vrndavana-dhama and attracts the minds of the young damsels of Vrajabhumi, bringing them forcibly to where Krsna is present
- It is by the Lord's omnipotency that He presents Himself in His real form before us and displays His pastimes, which are replicas of those pastimes found in His abode
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that Krsna is present in everyone’s heart and that from Him come all knowledge, remembrance and forgetfulness. He is the original person to be known by Vedic knowledge
- It is to be concluded that we are not going to die. Krsna said not only He, but also Arjuna and all other who were present in the battlefield, they will continue to exist. So how we shall exist? That is also discussed
- It so happened that when Krsna was present on this planet, Lord Brahma and King Indra also mistook Him
- It was (this philosophy) spoken by the Lord when He was present personally on this planet for the guidance of mankind
- Just as when the darkness & the light come together, the darkness cannot stand before the light, so maya cannot remain in the presence of Krsna. Always remember therefore to chant Hare Krsna, and that will save you in all circumstances without any doubt
- Just as when the darkness and the light come together the darkness cannot stand before the light, so maya cannot remain in the presence of Krishna
- Just as when the light and the darkness come together, the darkness cannot stand before the light, so maya cannot stand before the presence of Krishna
- Just like sun is rotating, or we are rotating, similarly, Krsna is there. At a certain interval of time we see Him in this universe. He is present always, but at a certain interval... Just like the motorcar passes
- King Nrga said, "You (Krsna) are all-pervading, present everywhere as cause and effect. You are the cause of all causes, and Your power is unlimited"
- King Yudhisthira was very much bewildered because of his transcendental pleasure at having Krsna present in his house
- Krsna and Balarama did not return to Vrndavana can be adjusted as follows: They did not break Their promise to return to Vrndavana, nor were They absent, but Their presence was necessary in Mathura
- Krsna can be present more acutely in separation. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's teaching: to love Krsna in separation
- Krsna could understand that the gopis were rapt in ecstasy by embracing Him in their minds, and therefore, since He is present in everyone's heart, He reciprocated the embracing from within
- Krsna does not have to be physically present everywhere. He is actually present everywhere by spiritual potency, and one simply has to surrender unto Him sincerely
- Krsna exhibited His causeless mercy when He was present at the departure of Grandfather Bhisma. During the Battle of Kuruksetra, Bhismadeva, the grandfather of Arjuna, was lying on a bed of arrows before departing from this mortal world
- Krsna is actually present everywhere. The Vaisnava, therefore, marks his body with temples of Visnu
- Krsna is always present either in the Vaikuntha planets or in the Goloka Vrndavana planet. The technical term of His presence in the spiritual world is aprakata-lila
- Krsna is compared to the moon, born in the ocean of the womb of Devaki. When He returns in the evening, it appears that He is fatigued, but He still tries to gladden the inhabitants of Vrndavana by His auspicious presence
- Krsna is everywhere present But that presence can be experienced by love and devotion. There is no other way
- Krsna is just like the sun, and maya is just like darkness. If the sun is present, there is no question of darkness. Similarly, if Krsna is present in the mind, there is no possibility of the mind's being agitated by maya's influence
- Krsna is not void. Whenever we speak of Krsna, He is present with His form, qualities, name, entourage and paraphernalia. Therefore, Krsna is not impersonal
- Krsna is present everywhere, not only within the universe, not only within the heart of all living entities, but also within every atom
- Krsna is the supreme master, and all others are His servants. So all the demigods took the opportunity to render service to Krsna when He was personally present within this universe
- Krsna's and Balarama's bodies were smeared with the pulp of sandalwood. Akrura greatly appreciated the aroma of the flowers and sandalwood and Their bodily presence
- Krsna, when He was present personally, He played on His flute. The gopis saw and the cowherds boys saw five thousand years ago. And the acaryas took information. Even if you don't believe in the history, then come to sastra
- Kunti continued, "You (Krsna) are present in everyone's heart, but because the devotees always remember You, You respond accordingly. Although the mother has affection for all the children, she takes special care of the one who is fully dependent"
- Less intelligent men claim that there is no God, but when the manifestation of different living entities & their activities is visible, enlightened persons see You (Krsna) present in every atom & through the via media of Your external & marginal energies
- Lord Krsna is always present everywhere, but when He is not present before our eyes, He is said to be aprakata, or unmanifested
- Lord Krsna said, "My dear friend, I am Paramatma, the Supersoul present in everyone's heart, and it is My direct order that human society follow the principles of varna and asrama"
- Lord Krsna tolerated the insult to Draupadi by the Kurus and the injustices perpetrated against the Pandavas, as well as insults to Himself. The question may be raised, "Why did He tolerate such injustices and insults in His presence?"
- Lord Krsna was present among His relatives who were members of the ksatriya class. To teach them through the exemplary character of King Nrga, He said
- Lord Siva said, "In the Brahma-samhita we also find it stated that although You (Krsna) always remain in Your abode, Goloka Vrndavana, You are present everywhere"
- Lord Sri Krsna, when He was personally present at Vrajadhama, stopped the worship of the demigod Indra and advised the residents of Vraja to worship by their business and to have faith in God
- Maha-Visnu is but a part of a part of the plenary expansion of Krsna. Under these circumstances, although Lord Brahma is the supreme creature within this universe, what is his importance in the presence of Lord Krsna?
- Mitravinda said, "My dear Draupadi, there was a great assembly of princes at my svayamvara ceremony (the personal selection of a husband). Lord Krsna was also present in that meeting, and He accepted me as His maidservant"
- Mucukunda knew very well that wherever the Lord is personally present by His transcendental name, qualities, form and so on, there cannot be any darkness of ignorance. He is like a lamp placed in the darkness; He immediately illuminates a dark place
- Narada said, "There is no need for Vasudeva to ask us for instruction when Lord Krsna is personally present, because His knowledge is never second in any circumstance"
- Now I can meditate with full concentration upon that one Lord, Sri Krsna, now present before me because now I have transcended the misconceptions of duality in regard to His presence in everyone's heart, even in the hearts of the mental speculators
- Now you please arrange it so that the Deities are worshiped very very properly and always remain humble in their presence
- O how wonderful is the influence of inevitable time. It is irreversible - otherwise, how can there be reverses in the presence of the great bowman Arjuna with his mighty weapon Gandiva; and above all, the Lord, the direct well-wisher of the Pandavas?
- O master (Krsna), if You live abroad all the time, then we cannot look at Your attractive face, whose smiles vanquish all our sufferings. How can we exist without Your presence?
- O mother earth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, incarnated Himself as Lord Sri Krsna just to unload your heavy burden. All His activities here are transcendental, and they cement the path of liberation. You are now bereft of His presence
- O Sanatana, please hear about the eternal form of Lord Krsna. He is the Absolute Truth, devoid of duality but present in Vrndavana as the son of Nanda Maharaja
- Of the nine creations, the first one is the creation of the mahat-tattva, or the sum total of the material ingredients, wherein the modes interact due to the presence of the Supreme Lord
- Oh, it is our good luck that we have come again today under Your (Krsna) protection by Your presence, for Your Lordship rarely visits even the denizens of heaven
- On account of good government in the presence of Krsna and Balarama, the inhabitants of Mathura felt complete satisfaction in the fulfillment of all their material desires and necessities
- On account of presence and absence of Krsna things become material and spiritual. If you keep yourself always in Krsna consciousness then you are spiritual, and if you forget Krsna, material
- Once upon a time, King Yudhisthira was sitting on his throne in the palace constructed by the demon Maya. His four brothers, other relatives, & Krsna, were present, and the material opulence of King Yudhisthira seemed no less than that of Lord Brahma
- One devotee said, "Dear Krsna, if You had not appeared on this planet, then the asuras and atheists would have surely created havoc against the activities of the devotees. I cannot imagine the magnitude of such devastation prevented by Your presence"
- One may argue that Arjuna was acting under the personal direction of Krsna but when Krsna is not present how should one act?
- One should hear with rapt attention from the real person, and then he can at once realize the presence of Lord Krsna in every page. The secret of knowing Bhagavatam is mentioned here
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is to educate people on the principles of the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. So if you understand Bhagavad-gita thoroughly, then you will understand Lord Rama also and other incarnations, because Krsna is present with all
- Our mind has to be fixed in something, because mind is never vacant. It is always fixed up or attached to some, something. Not for a second our mind is vacant. So this vacancy has to be filled up by the presence of Krsna. That is perfect yoga
- Placing Krsna's lotus feet on his lap, Akrura gently began to massage them. When Akrura was fully satisfied in the presence of Krsna and Balarama, his eyes filled with tears of love for Krsna, and he began to offer his prayers
- Presence of Krishna is always everywhere, but it is simply manifested by your service
- Previously, when Lord Krsna was personally present, Subala, one of His cowherd boyfriends, gave Him happiness when He felt separation from Radharani. Similarly, Ramananda Raya helped give happiness to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sahadeva said, "Krsna is present as the Supersoul in every living being, and if we can satisfy Him, then every living being will automatically be satisfied"
- Seeing Visnu is not liberation. Just like when Krsna was present, so many people saw Him. Does it mean that everyone became liberated?
- Sometimes, even in the presence of Lord Krsna, they vividly described the pastimes they had enjoyed in the lake or river with Him. Some of such talk is described here
- Sri Bhismadeva attained the perfection of quitting his body at will and was fortunate enough to have Lord Krsna, the object of his attention, personally present at the time of death
- Sri Bilvamangala Thakur has said, "If I am engaged in devotional service unto You, my dear Lord, then very easily can I perceive Your presence everywhere"
- Sri Krsna is present by His name, by His form, by His pastimes, by His paraphernalia, by His qualities. Anything about Krsna is non-different
- Sri Krsna, is always filled with transcendental bliss (ananda-mayo 'bhyasat). When He was present at Vrndavana in India five thousand years ago, He always remained in transcendental bliss, even from the beginning of His childhood pastimes
- Srila Narada chants the glorification of the Lord not for his personal benefit but because the glorifications are identical with the Lord. Narada Muni penetrates into the presence of the Lord by the transcendental chanting
- Srila Rupa Gosvami therefore offers his obeisances unto Krsna by saying, "Krsna, who is present as a human being, has as His mere shadow the whole material nature"
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami continued, "You are present in everyone's heart as Paramatma. Therefore You are known as Jananivasa, one who lives in everyone's heart"
- Srutadeva said, "You (Krsna) are present to everyone, but the nondevotee feels You as ultimate cruel death, whereas for a devotee You are the supreme instructor and philosopher"
- Such persons who claim to be equal with Krsna and indulge in rasa-lila create a dangerous situation for the people in general. Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, was already present as the Supersoul within the bodies of the gopis & their husbands
- Sukadeva Gosvami also, in order to draw attention to the fact that among all visnu-tattva forms Lord Krsna is one hundred percent the Supreme Personality of Godhead, narrated the story of an incident which took place when Lord Krsna was present
- That He (Krsna) and His companions (Narada and others) were present in both houses, although both the brahmana (Srutadeva) and the King (Bahulasva) thought He was present in one house only, is another opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The age of Kali ensued just after the Battle of Kuruksetra, but it could not exert its influence because of the presence of the Lord
- The characteristics of Krsna are understood to be a storehouse of transcendental love. Although that storehouse of love certainly came with Krsna when He was present, it was sealed
- The demigod Varuna received Lord Krsna and Balarama with great respect and said, "My dear Lord, actually at this very moment, because of Your presence, my life as the demigod Varuna has become successful"
- The gopis said, "Krsna is the well-wisher of Vrndavana. He is as kind to you as to us; therefore after leaving us, He must have been present in your company. O fortunate trees, we are thinking of Krsna, the younger brother of Balarama"
- The gopis said, "Our husbands, friends, family members and children are all dear and pleasing to us only because of Your presence, for You are the Supersoul of all living creatures. Without Your presence, one is worthless"
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "In conditioned life, all living entities are within the jurisdiction of the three modes of material nature. As such, they are unable to see Your (Krsna's) presence everywhere with their material eyes"
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are present as the Supersoul in everyone's heart by Your inconceivable potency, exactly like the fire which is present in everyone but which no one can see directly"
- The hills and mountains began to produce potent medicinal plants and valuable stones. Because of Krsna's presence, all these things happened very nicely, and the lower animals, who were generally envious of one another, were envious no longer
- The individual person is the proprietor or master of his own body but that Krsna, who is the Supersoul present in everyone's heart, is the supreme proprietor and supreme master of each and every individual body
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana do not want You dressed like a prince, nor do they want You to associate with great warriors in a different country. They cannot leave the land of Vrndavana, and without Your presence, they are all dying
- The isvara, the supreme controller of the world, is seated in the heart of everyone. Not only is He in everyone's heart, but He is also present within the atom
- The kings continued: "We did not consider that Your Lordship (Krsna) is always present before us in the form of cruel death"
- The Krsna consciousness is existing since the creation, but at least for the last five thousand years, when Krsna was present on this planet, He personally instructed Krsna consciousness, and the instruction is left behind Him, this is Bhagavad-gita
- The Lord has multiforms as Visnu, Narayana, Rama, Varaha, etc., but a devotee should concentrate his mind on the form that was present before Arjuna
- The Lord is present at Mathura (the birthplace of Lord Krsna) as Adi-kesava
- The Lord is so kind to us that He can be present before us personally in the form of transcendental sound, but unfortunately we have no taste for hearing and glorifying the Lord's name and activities
- The Lord says, "I am not exposed to anyone and everyone." When Krsna came, He was actually present on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, and everyone saw Him. But not everyone could understand that He was the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord's appearance as a man bewilders the foolish. No human being could perform the wonderful acts that Krsna performed while He was present on this earth
- The Lord, by His inconceivable potency, resides in His eternal abode, Goloka, yet at the same time, as the Supersoul, He is present everywhere
- The messenger said, "Dear Lord, who can estimate Your mercy & powerful activities? You are present always as the insurmountable force of eternal time, baffling the indefatigable desires of the materialists, who are thus repeatedly confused & frustrated"
- The Nagapatnis said, "The Lord is sitting as the Supersoul in everyone’s heart, and due to His presence the living entity either forgets himself or revives his original identity"
- The Nagapatnis said, "We can partially understand that You (Krsna) are within our hearts as the witness of all our activities, but it is very difficult to appreciate Your presence, although every one of us can do so to some extent"
- The name Mukunda refers to one who can award liberation and transcendental bliss. Krsna's presence acted as such a vitalizing tonic that not only the younger generation but even the old men of Mathura became fully invigorated
- The next steps are as follows: (6) One should be prepared to give up everything for Krsna's satisfaction, and one should also accept everything for Krsna's satisfaction. (7) One must live in a place where Krsna is present
- The sages present then began to address Vasudeva in the presence of Lord Krsna, Balarama and many other kings, and, as requested by him, they gave their instructions
- The Saksi-gopala temple is situated between the Khurda Road railway station and the Jagannatha Puri station. The Deity is not presently situated in Kataka, but when Nityananda Prabhu traveled there, the Deity was present
- The supreme cause is Krsna, and devotees who have surrendered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead can realize Him and His presence within the universe and within the atom
- The Supreme Lord Sri Krsna is the original primeval Personality of Godhead, and when He was personally present before the eyes of everyone, He displayed full-fledged divine potency in every field of activities
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is greater than all, is attainable by unalloyed devotion. Although He is present in His abode, He is all-pervading, and everything is situated within Him. BG 8.22 - 1972
- The understanding that Krsna is present as Paramatma in everyone's heart makes the yogi faultless
- The visitors said, "The Yadus appear to be always engaged in worldly affairs, which are considered to be the royal road to hell, but due to the presence of Lord Krsna, the original P.G in the Visnu category, who is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent"
- The whole thing is that life should be molded, molded in such a way that in every step or action, we shall feel the presence of the Lord. That is spiritual life. That is spiritual life. You need not change your present occupation
- The word 'vacala' is used to refer to a person who can speak according to Vedic authority, and the word 'balisa' means 'innocent.' Krsna spoke the Vedic knowledge, yet He always presents Himself as a prideless, innocent boy
- The word ca is significant, for it indicates the total number of bodies. That is the opinion of Srila Baladeva Vidyabhusana. Krsna is the Supersoul present in each and every body apart from the individual soul
- There are so many questions. And to solve all these questions, the God Himself descends and speaks about Himself, and that speaking is this Bhagavad-gita. God is speaking about Himself personally, personally present
- They (gopis) wanted to remain busy in Vrndavana and thus feel the presence of Krsna in every step of their lives. They immediately invited Krsna to come back to Vrndavana
- They (the sages) all took birth as women in the wombs of gopis at Gokula, and as they had desired in their previous lives, they enjoyed the company of Lord Krsna, who was present at that time in Gokula Vrndavana
- They (women) all felt very bashful at the sudden presence of Krsna and wanted to hide in a different corner of the palace
- This all-pervasiveness of Krsna is explained in the BG, in both the Ninth and Seventh chapters. In the Ninth Chapter Krsna is described as all-pervasive in His impersonal feature; everything rests in Him, but He is not personally present everywhere
- This attack of Maya's agent is not very uncommon. When Krishna Himself was present He was being attacked by Maya's agent almost everyday during His childhood
- This attitude of the gopis is described by Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He prays, "My dear Lord Krsna, You may embrace Me or trample Me under Your feet, or You may make Me brokenhearted by never being present before Me"
- This false argument is answered by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita: although everything is a transformation of the energy of Krsna, He is not present everywhere. He is simultaneously present and not present
- This is certainly true (that all bad elements immediately disappear) of the place where the chanting of the holy name of Krsna is done seriously - especially in Vrndavana when the Supreme Lord was personally present
- This is confirmed by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita, Fifteenth Chapter, "I am present in everyone's heart, and I cause one to remember and forget. I am the original compiler of the Vedanta, and I am the actual knower of the Vedas"
- This very statement is also given by Vasudeva. To say that the Lord is not present everywhere means that He is aloof from everything, although His energy is acting everywhere
- Thus he ordered the Samvartaka cloud to go and destroy the prosperity of Vrndavana. "The men of Vrndavana," said Indra, "have become too puffed up over their material opulence and are overconfident due to the presence of their tiny friend, Krsna"
- Transcendental alertness is possible when the illusory condition is completely overcome. At that stage, when in contact with any reaction of material elements, such as sound, touch or taste, the devotee realizes the transcendental presence of the SPG
- Uddhava continued, "I have brought a message from Krsna that He will very soon come back to Vrndavana and satisfy you by His personal presence. Krsna promised that He would come back to Vrndavana after finishing His business in Mathura"
- Uddhava continued, "You are already perceiving His (Krsna's) presence twenty-four hours a day, yet He will come and see you very soon. Actually, He is present everywhere and in everyone's heart, just as fire is present in wood"
- Uddhava said, "Everything is under the control of this time factor. If Your (Krsna's) invisible time factor can perform such wonderful acts through Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, will not Your personal presence help Bhimasena conquer Jarasandha?"
- Uddhava said, "If the fighting takes place in Your (Krsna's) presence, I am sure Bhimasena will emerge victorious, for Your presence makes everything impossible possible. Brahma creates this universe & Siva destroys it simply through Your influence"
- Upon hearing Arjuna speak in this way, the brahmana replied, "My dear Arjuna, Lord Balarama is present, but He could not give protection to my children. Lord Krsna is also present, but He also could not give them protection"
- Varuna said, "I beg Your (Krsna's) pardon for the offense of my servant. I think that it was Your plan to show me Your mercy by Your personal presence here"
- Vasudeva and Ugrasena received the kings who came to see them, and they sufficiently welcomed them all. Seeing Lord Krsna present on the spot, all the visitors felt transcendental pleasure and became very peaceful
- Vasudeva said, "Your (Krsna and Balarama) supreme energy, yogamaya, is acting in variegated manifestations, but because yogamaya is Your energy, You are therefore present in everything"
- We (living entities) cannot execute anything perfectly in presence of Krsna because He is infinite, we are finite. Our energy, our talent, everything is finite
- We can see through history also Bhagavan Sri Krsna and through sastra also. Sastra-caksusa. Just like at the present moment, Krsna is not physically present, but we understand through sastra what is Krsna
- We should always remember that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is present as incarnation. Now, God is all-powerful
- When Devaki, the mother of Krsna, saw her son very jubilant in the presence of the wrestlers in Kamsa's arena, two kinds of tears were simultaneously gliding down her cheeks: sometimes her tears were warm, and sometimes they were cold
- When Grandfather Bhisma was lying at the point of death on the bed of arrows, Krsna was present before him, and Bhisma was remembering how Krsna had been kind to him on the battlefield
- When Krsna and Balarama were present in the arena of Kamsa, Kamsa's body changed color. Similarly, Indra's face changed color when he saw that Krsna was protecting all the denizens of Braja by lifting Govardhan Hill
- When Krsna is present, when He lifted the Govardhana Hill, everyone saw. Where is your rascal Guru Maharaja doing that, everyone can see? When Krsna in Vrndavana, He lifted the Govardhana Hill. All the inhabitants saw it
- When Krsna was personally present, how many received Him? Only the Pandavas and the gopis and the Vrndavana-lila is there. Nobody knew Him as Krsna. In the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, how many knew Him that He was Krsna?
- When Krsna was physically present before Arjuna is the same when He is present before us by His vani of Bhagavad-gita
- When Krsna was present before us on this earth, not that all people of the world or all people of India could recognize. Only few people -- the Pandavas and the inhabitants of Vrndavana, inhabitants of Dvaraka, some of them could understand
- When Krsna was present in Dvaraka, His family, which is known as the Yadu dynasty, consisted of 560 million members. And all of these family members were very obedient and faithful to Krsna
- When Krsna was present in the sacrificial arena of His enemy King Kamsa, the wrestlers present, although appreciating the softness of the body of Sri Krsna, were afraid and perturbed when they thought of engaging with Him in battle
- When Krsna was present on this earth the bhakti-yoga principles defined in the Bhagavad-gita had become distorted; therefore the Lord had to reestablish the disciplic system beginning with Arjuna who was the most confidential friend & devotee of the Lord
- When Krsna was present on this planet there was no irreligion. In this connection, Narada Muni once addressed Krsna jokingly
- When Krsna was present on this planet, just as the powerful sun drives all darkness to take shelter in caves, He drove away all of His enemies, who fled like owls to take shelter beyond His sight
- When Krsna, along with Bhima and Arjuna, went to challenge Jarasandha, He plainly told Jarasandha that He was the eternal Krsna, present along with two of the Pandavas
- When Krsna, before leaving the capital of the Pandavas for His home, asked Kunti for permission to leave, she said, "Dear Krsna, in our distress You were always present with us. Now, because we have been elevated to a royal position, You are leaving us"
- When Krsna, the reservoir of all mellows, was present in the arena of Kamsa, He appeared differently to the different persons who were related to Him in different mellows
- When Lord Krsna was present in this material world to manifest His eternal pastimes of the transcendental realm of Goloka Vrndavana as an attraction for the people in general, He displayed a unique picture of subordination before His foster mother, Yasoda
- When Lord Krsna was visible on the earth by direct appearance, everyone who saw Him surely attained perfection of sight
- When Nanda Maharaja and the other residents of Vrndavana had heard that Krsna would be present in Kuruksetra because of the solar eclipse and that all the members of the Yadu dynasty would also be there, they had immediately prepared to go there
- When Narada came to see the activities of the Lord at Dvaraka and he saw that Krsna was present within every palace in the same body and was engaged in different activities, he was struck with wonder
- When one is well situated in devotional service, one comes to the transcendental position, qualified to feel the presence of the Lord in the sphere of one's activity
- When one wants to supersede a superior power, one's own inferior power becomes ludicrous. Just as a glowworm in the daytime and snow at night have no value, Brahma's mystic power became worthless in the presence of Krsna
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was thus unconscious, He happened to meet the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Consequently He got up and immediately made a tumultuous sound, very loudly declaring, "Now Krsna, the great personality, is present"
- When the gopis were in disagreement with Krsna, these friends would support Krsna's side in His presence - but when Krsna was not present, they would support the side of the gopis
- When the Lord Sri Krsna was present on this earth, the impressions of the special signs of His lotus feet were stamped on the dust, and as a result of this specific grace, the whole earth was made as perfect as possible
- When the Lord was present as Lord Rama, Jambavan, the great king of the monkeys, rendered very faithful service to Him. When the Lord again appeared as Krsna, He married Jambavan's daughter and paid him all the respect that is usually given to superiors
- When you hear about Krsna, that is also Krsna. Actually, when you are reading Krsna book, Krsna is fighting with demons, that is also His pastime. So Krsna is present. So you should be very attentive and worship this hearing
- Whenever offenseless hearing and glorification of God are undertaken, it is to be understood that Lord Krsna is present there in the form of transcendental sound, which is as powerful as the Lord personally
- Wherever Krsna is present, the limitless opulence of Goloka Vrndavana is automatically present
- While He (krsna) is present in Goloka enjoying transcendental pleasure in the company of His eternal associates - the gopis, the cowherd boys - all over the creation His potencies are acting under His direction, without disturbing His eternal pastimes
- While present on this earth, the Lord (Krsna) executed many uncommon activities, even traveling in space to bring down the parijata from heaven and recovering the son of His teacher (Sandipani Muni) from the regions of death
- While present on this planet, Lord Krsna had to fight with many demons who could exhibit the wonderful mystic powers of Kimpurusa-loka