Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Heart of a Devotee
"heart of a devotee"|"heart of the devotee"|"heart of the pure devotee"|"heart of His devotee"|"heart of a pure devotee"|"devotee's heart"|" devotee whose heart"|"devotee in cleansing his heart"|" devotee whose heart"|"devotee is purified in heart"|"devotee is pure in heart"|"devotees see in their heart"|"devotee, whose heart"|"heart of every pure devotee"|" heart of My devotees"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► God Attracting Hearts (5 P)
- ► Krsna Attracting Hearts (1 C, 80 P)
- ► Our Hearts (Disciples of SP) (30 P)
Pages in category "Heart of a Devotee"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.
- A devotee already on the brahminical platform can realize Me (Lord Krsna) within his heart, and therefore he definitely concludes that the whole cosmic manifestation and its different features are effects of different energies of the Lord
- A devotee is always eager to return home, back to Godhead, and remain there as the Lord's associate. This ambition becomes increasingly fervent in his heart, and therefore he does not care about material changes in his life
- A devotee is inspired by the Supersoul within the heart to advance in devotional service in a variety of ways. The devotee does not feel hackneyed or stereotyped, nor does he feel that he is in a stagnant position
- A devotee, a mahatma, is good heart. How he is good heart? He sees everyone that "This living entity," especially human being, "he is engrossed in the clutches of maya. He is suffering. Let me try to make him understand Krsna consciousness"
- A devotee, in the course of executing the regulative principles of devotional service, develops his natural Krsna consciousness, and being thus softened at heart he chants and dances like a madman
- A pure devotee who is in absolute harmony with the Lord does not create perplexities, but worships the lotus feet of the Lord at every moment, taking them into his heart
- A sincere devotee who follows the instructions of the spiritual master certainly gets direct instructions from his heart from the Supersoul
- Adi-kavi means Brahma. Brahma, Adi-kavi. So tene brahma. Brahma means sabda-brahman, Vedic literature. So Krsna instructed or imparted in the heart of Brahma
- Adorned with a crown and earrings, He held His characteristic conch, disc and mace in three of His hands and a white lily in the fourth. He glanced about in a happy, smiling mood whose sight captivates the hearts of all devotees
- All devotees who think of the Paramatma within the heart worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the temple Deity. They also understand the impersonal features of the Lord and His bodily rays, the Brahman effulgence
- All their (the devotees at Hastinapura) hearts were melting for Him (Krsna) on the pot of attraction. They looked at Him without blinking their eyes, and they moved hither and thither in perplexity
- Although due to feminine shyness there were many hindrances to embracing the dear husband, Lord Sri Krsna, the queens performed that act by seeing Him, by putting Him in the cores of their hearts, and by sending their sons to embrace Him
- Always engaging in the activities of devotional service, devotees feel ever-increasingly fresh and new in all their activities. The all-knower, the Supersoul within the heart of the devotee, makes everything increasingly fresh
- Among the disciples of Ananta Acarya was Sivananda Cakravarti, in whose heart Lord Caitanya and Nityananda constantly dwelled
- An acarya does not exploit his followers. Since the acarya is a confidential servitor of the Lord, his heart is always full of compassion for humanity in its suffering
- Any kind of happiness derived from religiousness, economic development, liberation or sense gratification cannot even dare to enter into the heart of a pure devotee
- As soon as irrevocable loving service is established in the heart, the effects of nature's modes of passion and ignorance, such as lust, desire and hankering, disappear from the heart. Then the devotee is established in goodness
- As the Supersoul, Lord Krsna enlightens the devotee from within the heart and disperses the gloom of ignorance. The Lord gives the devotee the spiritual intelligence to attain Him
- Being in love with the Godhead is compared to the sunshine emanating from the sun; this shining makes the devotee's heart more and more lovely. The heart of such a devotee is situated in a transcendental position beyond even the mode of goodness
- By the grace of the Lord all factual knowledge becomes revealed in the heart of a devotee due to dictation by the Lord from within
- Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who destroys everything inauspicious for His devotees, does not leave the hearts of His devotees even if they remember Him and chant about Him inattentively
- He (Lord Krsna) gives His instruction from within the heart of a pure devotee who is constantly engaged in the service of the Lord. Such instruction is given not for any material purpose but only for going back home, back to Godhead
- I take it for granted that you are one of the selected devotees of Lord Caitanya, and therefore from within your heart He has inspired you to go to such a distant place, leaving your parents and home, just to satisfy Krsna
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that in order to show special favor to His pure devotees, He personally eradicates the dense darkness of all misgivings by switching on the light of pure knowledge within the heart of a devotee
- In the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, love of Godhead is compared to sunshine, and this shining makes the devotee's heart more and more lovely. The heart of such a devotee is situated in a transcendental position, beyond even the material mode of goodness
- In the Dana-keli-kaumudi it is stated, "When love develops in the heart of a devotee, he cannot check the transformation of his sentiments"
- It is the aspiration of a devotee that while he chants the Hare Krsna maha-mantra his eyes will fill with tears, his voice falter and his heart throb
- Persons who smell the aroma of Your lotus feet, carried by the air of Vedic sound through the holes of the ears, accept Your devotional service. For them You are never separated from the lotus of their hearts
- Please (Lord Nrsimhadeva) in our hearts and drive away our ignorance so that by Your mercy we may become fearless in the struggle for existence in this material world
- Prahlada Maharaja's heart was always filled with thoughts of Krsna. Therefore Prahlada Maharaja is the ideal devotee in Krsna consciousness
- Pure devotees always think within their hearts of the lotus feet of the Personality of Godhead, who awards His devotees liberation
- Simply by the association of such pure devotees, the moonlike rays from their hearts reflect on him, and by the influence of the pure devotees he may show some likeness of attachment caused by inquisitiveness, but this is very flickering
- Since the acarya is a confidential servitor of the Lord, his heart is always full of compassion for humanity in its suffering. He knows that all suffering is due to the absence of devotional service to the Lord
- Sri Krsna, who is the Paramatma in everyone's heart & the benefactor of the truthful devotee, cleanses desire for material enjoyment from the heart of the devotee who relishes His messages, which are in themselves virtuous when properly heard & chanted
- Srutadeva said, "It is said that Your (Krsna) Lordship, sitting in the heart of a devotee, gives him direction by which he can very quickly come back home, back to You"
- Srutadeva said,"This direct dictation by You (Krsna) reveals Your existence within the heart of the devotee"
- The clean heart of a devotee in Krsna consciousness can be compared to the clean sky of the autumn season. During autumn, the moon looks very bright along with the stars in the clear sky
- The conclusion is that everyone sees God at every moment, but the atheist class, they do not accept that he is seeing God. He denies or telling lies that he is not seeing God. But a devotee of God, he sees God at every moment within his heart
- The devotees of Lord Krsna alone can fully take to heart the instructions of the Gita, and by acting accordingly they are liberated from the awesome and eternal enslavement of the cycle of karma
- The devotees realize the presence of the Lord, and therefore they can always see the lotus feet of the Lord within their hearts
- The five direct transcendental mellows of devotional service are permanently situated in the heart of the devotee, whereas the seven indirect emotions appear suddenly under certain conditions and appear more powerful
- The gopis are like food grains in the field, and when the cloud pours rain on those grains, it appears that Krsna is nourishing the hearts of the gopis by calling down His pastime rain of mercy
- The insuperable ecstasy was so strong that the queens, who were shy, first embraced the Lord in the innermost recesses of their hearts. Then they embraced Him visually, and then they sent their sons to embrace Him (which is equal to personal embracing)
- The Lord feels grateful to His devotees for such unsophisticated, unconditional service and tries to reciprocate it by rendering service, although the devotee also has no such desire in his heart
- The Lord sits on the lotus heart of the devotee in the eternal form the pure devotee desires, and thus the Lord does not part from the devotee
- The Lord's inner direction cleanses the devotee's heart of all contamination produced by the material modes of passion and ignorance
- The Lord, being situated in the heart of the devotee, excuses all kinds of sins committed by chance
- The meditative devotee should slowly push up the life air from the navel to the heart, from there to the chest and from there to the root of the palate. He should search out the proper places with intelligence
- The secret of success is that one should be eager to serve the Spiritual Master and Krsna simultaneously with the same regard and things will become automatically revealed in the heart of the devotee
- The seed of devotional service sown in the heart of the devotee may be cultured by pouring water in the form of hearing and chanting of the holy name and pastimes of the Lord. The creeper of devotional service, so nourished, gradually grows
- The sound incarnation of Lord Krsna, the Supreme Soul, enters into the heart of a self-realized devotee, sits on the lotus flower of his loving relationship, and thus cleanses the dust of material association, such as lust, anger and hankering
- The Supersoul, the plenary expansion of the Personality of Godhead, exists in everyone's heart, but in the heart of the devotee He reveals Himself as ever-increasingly new
- The Supreme Lord is the total body, and the demigods are the different parts of that body. Consequently, by worshiping the Supreme Lord, one does not need to worship the demigods. The Supreme Lord becomes fixed in the heart of the devotee immediately
- The Vedic knowledge is infallible because it comes down directly from the Supreme Lord unto the heart of Brahma, and since he is the most perfect living being, Brahmaji is always correct to the letter
- There is a verse that: "Sadhu is My heart, and I am also the sadhu's heart." The sadhu is always thinking of Krsna and Krsna is always thinking of His devotee, sadhu
- This is because the rope of love always binds the Lord within the devotees' hearts. Such devotees should be accepted as most elevated
- Those who shed tears by practice but whose hearts have not changed are to be known as stone-hearted devotees of the lowest grade. Their imitation crying, induced by artificial practice, is always condemned
- We should always pray that Krishna may kindly provide me the intelligence to kill all demons of doubt, and because He understands the heart of His sincere devotee, immediately He gives assistance
- When in the heart of a devotee there is expectation of some mishap to Krsna it is called devotional service in bereavement. Such bereavement is another symptom of this devotional service in compassion
- When one is completely free from material attachment, the feelings of the transcendental mellows are awakened in the heart of the devotee
- When Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, is worshiped, all details of the material worlds are enlightened, and the heart of the devotee is nourished without his having to work in a materialistic way
- When the border of Her (Radharani) sari and the cloth veiling Her face are caught, She externally appears offended and angry, but within Her heart She is very happy. Learned scholars call this attitude kuttamita