Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Guidance of the Spiritual Master
"guidance of the spiritual master"|"guidance of a spiritual master"|"guidance of the bona fide spiritual master"|"guidance of the bona fide representative"|"guidance of a bona fide spiritual master"|"guidance of the expert spiritual master"|bona fide spiritual master is accepted as guidance"|"guidance of the guru"|"guidance of the acarya"|"my guidance"|"guiding me"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Guidance of the Spiritual Master"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A devotee should see to the right discharge of devotional service under the guidance of a bona fide spiritual master and should not stick only to the formalities
- A pure devotee receives knowledge of the Divinity from the right source - the disciplic succession of realized souls who have followed strictly the disciplinary method of devotional service under the guidance of bona fide spiritual masters
- Anyone following the order of Lord Caitanya under the guidance of His bona fide representative can become a spiritual master
- I am very poor and therefore I can pray only to Krishna for your guidance. Krishna is Absolute and we are all under His guidance but the bona fide Spiritual Master is accepted as guidance because he is transparent via media between Krishna and the devotee
- I thank you very much for your acceptance of my guidance. My guidance means Krishna's guidance
- I think that His Divine Grace Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura is always seeing my activities and guiding me within my heart by his words
- If any intelligent man wants to know what God is, he should study this transcendental literature under the guidance of a bona fide spiritual master. Then it is very easy to understand Krsna as He is
- If someone, without undergoing the regulative principles of devotional service or without being guided by a bona fide spiritual master, shows such imitative attachment, this is called shadow attachment
- If the government is convinced that you are studying these theistic literatures under my guidance, then you can be classified in the 4-D section, qualifying you to be a student of religious ministership, and there will be no problem from the draft board
- In the beginning one is trained according to the principles of regulation under the guidance of the acarya, or spiritual master, and gradually, when one is elevated, devotional service becomes automatic and spontaneous eagerness to serve Krsna
- In the beginning, one becomes a brahmacari, a student who studies Vedic knowledge under the authoritative guidance of a spiritual master
- In the beginning, one becomes a brahmacari, a student who studies Vedic knowledge under the authoritative guidance of a spiritual master. He then becomes a householder and executes household duties according to the Vedic process
- In the human form of life one can obtain the guidance of a good navigator, the spiritual master. One also gets a favorable wind by the mercy of Krsna, and that wind is the instructions of Krsna
- One has to serve Krishna sincerely with whatsoever talent one may have. Guidance of the Spiritual Master and sincere service to the Lord will give us all strength in the science of Krishna
- One who is not able even to practice the regulative principles of bhakti-yoga, under the guidance of a spiritual master, can still be drawn to this perfectional stage by working for the Supreme Lord
- Our method is very simple. If one is fortunate enough to meet a bona fide spiritual master and if he acts strictly under his discipline, he also becomes within a very short time another spiritual master
- The topmost transcendentalist is a liberated soul and is therefore not within the purview of the regulative principles. A neophyte, who is intended to be promoted to the spiritual plane, is guided by the spiritual master under regulative principles
- The Vedic injunction is that no one can have full knowledge without being under the guidance of an acarya. Acaryavan puruso veda: one who has accepted an acarya knows what is what
- Those who follow the pancaratriki-vidhi under the guidance of a proper spiritual master can understand the Absolute Truth
- To get free from these three stages of the material concept of life, one has to take complete shelter of the Lord, guided by the bona fide spiritual master, and follow the disciplines and regulative principles of devotional life
- To practice the regulative principles of bhakti-yoga one should, under the guidance of an expert spiritual master, follow certain principles: one should rise early in the morning, take bath, enter the temple and offer prayers and chant Hare Krsna
- Trained as a brahmacari under the guidance of a bona fide spiritual master
- Under my guidance you must be real important, not false important
- Under the guidance of the bona fide spiritual master, one can attain the highest stage, being freed from all material attachment, from the fearfulness of one's individual spiritual personality, and from the frustrations that result in void philosophy