Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Giving Charity to the Devotees of God
Pages in category "Giving Charity to the Devotees of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Association with devotees is made possible by hearing them attentively, by asking them relevant questions, by supplying them food and by accepting food from them, and by giving them charity and by accepting from them whatever they offer
- In fact, a Vaisnava should not even accept charity or food from persons who do not follow the rules and regulations of the Vaisnava principles
- In our sastra charity is recommended to be given to the high-class men, brahmanas and Vaisnavas. They know how to spend money
- Narada Muni then asked the hunter, 'My dear Vaisnava, do you have some income for your maintenance?' The hunter replied, 'My dear spiritual master, whoever you send gives me something when he comes to see me'
- Srila Rupa Gosvami divided the wealth that he brought back home. He gave fifty percent in charity to brahmanas and Vaisnavas and twenty-five percent to his relatives