Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Fighting (Amongst Devotees)
- here we place the pages that deal with internal strife amongst devotees
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Our Fighting With Each Other (Disciples of SP) (2 C, 64 P)
- ► Our Quarreling With Each Other (Disciples of SP) (1 C, 33 P)
- ► Quarrel (Amongst Devotees) (1 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Fighting (Amongst Devotees)"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A board of five, ten men in the village, if there is some fight between two parties, whatever the board will decide that will be accepted in the court. Pancayeta. It is called pancayeta system
- As the fight began, they (Krsna and the Gopis) splashed water on one another. Then they fought hand to hand, then face to face, then chest to chest, teeth to teeth and finally nail to nail
- I remember the words of my Guru Maharaja when he told me that wherever there was money it should be used to print books, not that we shall have big big temples and then fight in the court
- It is general etiquette that superiors are not to be offered even a verbal fight. Even if they are sometimes harsh in behavior, they should not be harshly treated
- It was family war. So the friends divided, "I will join you." It was sporting. For the ksatriya fighting is sporting. They have football match. They did not take it as enmities. Just in the evening they are friends
- The fanatics, they may fight. That is not love of Godhead
- The sporting pastimes in the water began, and everyone started splashing water back and forth. In the tumultuous showers of water, no one could be certain which party was winning and which was losing. This sporting water fight increased unlimitedly
- Their mutual enmity aroused, Pradyumna fought fiercely against Samba, Akrura against Kuntibhoja, Aniruddha against Satyaki, Subhadra against Sangramajit, Sumitra against Suratha, and the two Gadas against each other
- There was fighting amongst the gopis also, so we cannot expect there will be some utopia without fighting, there is even in the spiritual sky transcendental greed, lust, envy, like that. But that is transcendental