Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Disagreement (Amongst Devotees)
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Fighting (Amongst Devotees) (5 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Disagreement (Amongst Devotees)"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- The two classes of devotees, namely the devotees of Lord Siva and the devotees of Lord Visnu, are always in disagreement. Even today in India these two classes of devotees still criticize each other
- We are not Christian nor Hindu nor Muslim. We are God's servant. That's all. Anyone who is God's servant, there is no disagreement. And when one is maya's servant, servant of maya, illusion, there is disagreement
- You have mentioned about the disagreement amongst our god-brothers, and it is a fact. But so far as I am concerned, I am trying to execute my humble bit, and if somebody disagrees in these activities, what can I do?
- You may initiate some program to integrate the two camps by sending some of our own strong men there to assist