Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotional Service Is Not
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Devotional Service Is (1 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Devotional Service Is Not"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bhakti, or devotional service is not such a thing which can be checked. "Sir, I was feeling very sick, therefore I could not chant." No, that is not bhakti. We are subjected to all these tribulations utterly
- Devotional service necessitates purifying the senses or engaging them in the activities of devotional service. Devotional service is not inaction. Anything done in the service of the Lord becomes at once purified of its material nature
- There was a great hard struggle for some time, but it has turned out successfully, and it is now correctly and practically established that devotional service is not restricted to a particular class of men
- This tree of devotional service is not of this material world. It grows in the spiritual world, where there is no distinction between one part of the body and another