Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Devotional Service Is
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Devotional Service Is Not (1 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Devotional Service Is"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam, devotional service is discussed to arouse the living entity to the transcendental position of jnana (knowledge) and vairagya
- In the Vedanta-sutra, devotional service is clearly indicated, but the Mayavadi philosophers refuse to accept the spiritual body of the Supreme Absolute Person and refuse to accept that the living entity has an individual existence
- Indirect devotional service is divided into laughter, compassion, anger, chivalry, dread, astonishment and ghastliness. Devotional service can therefore be divided into twelve types, each of which has a different color
- It is said here that this devotional service is eternally existing. It is not as the Mayavadi philosophers claim