Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Cult of Devotional Service
"cult of devotional service" |"devotional cult" |"cult of devotion" |"cult of krsna consciousness" |"krsna consciousness cult"
Pages in category "Cult of Devotional Service"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Being a mahajana, it is the duty of Yamaraja to preach the cult of devotion to the people of the world, as Narada, Brahma, and other mahajanas do. But Yamaraja is always busy in his plutonic kingdom punishing the doers of sinful acts
- Bhismadeva was one of the twelve great authorities in preaching this cult of devotional service, and therefore he could receive and welcome all the powerful sages assembled there at his deathbed from all parts of the universe
- By the order of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, Abhirama Thakura became a great acarya and preacher of the Caitanya cult of devotional service
- Each and every member of this Society was rescued from a very abominable condition, but now they are engaged in preaching the cult of Krsna consciousness
- Establish devotional service to Lord Krsna and Radharani in Vrndavana. You should also compile bhakti scriptures and preach the bhakti cult from Vrndavana
- Everyone in the line of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s devotional cult should accept the words of the spiritual master and thus spread the Krsna consciousness movement
- He also personally relished transcendental activities. By His personal behavior He has given an example for devotees to follow. That is, one should broadcast the cult of devotional service
- He is called Advaita because He is nondifferent from Hari, and because He propagates the cult of devotion, He is called Acarya. He is the Lord and the incarnation of the Lord's devotee. Therefore I take shelter of Him
- If because of laziness one does not come to know Krsna conclusively, one will be misguided about the cult of devotion, like those who declare themselves advanced devotees and imitate the transcendental symptoms sometimes observed in liberated souls
- It is now the duty of the leading men of India to consider the importance of this movement and train many Indians to go outside of India to preach this cult
- Lord Gaura appears as a great saint and powerful mystic who is above the three modes of nature and is the emblem of transcendental activity. He disseminates the cult of devotion throughout the world
- Lord Gaura, who is the all-pervading Supersoul, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appears as a great saint and powerful mystic who is above the three modes of nature and is the emblem of transcendental activity. He disseminates the cult of devotion
- Once opened it cannot be closed. Somehow or other you have to manage to continue the temple worship. That is the devotional cult. If they are closed and it is impossible to re-open, then what can be done?
- One has taken to this Krsna consciousness cult and is chanting as far as possible, but there is possibility, because one is not mature, there are so many attraction of maya, he may fall down
- One should be particularly careful to understand the truth about Krsna. If because of laziness one does not come to know Krsna conclusively, one will be misguided about the cult of devotion
- One who has not listened carefully to the instructions of the spiritual master is unfit for chanting or for preaching the cult of devotional service
- Serious students of this Krsna consciousness movement must understand their great responsibility to preach the cult of Vrndavana (devotional service to the Lord) all over the world
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted sannyasa to facilitate preaching His devotional cult, although otherwise He had no need to accept the fourth order of spiritual life
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu established the devotional cult everywhere. No one could defeat Him
- Srila Advaita Acarya Prabhu thought, "If Krsna Himself appears in order to distribute the cult of devotional service, then only will liberation be possible for all people"
- The cult of Krsna consciousness, based on the nine principles of devotional service will never be stopped. It will go on without distinction of caste, creed, color or country. No one can check it
- The cult of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is bhagavata-dharma, and He especially recommends krsna-katha, or the cult of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The Lord in His form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted the cult of devotional service to the Lord to be preached all over the world, in every nook and corner, and therefore a pure devotee's duty is to discharge this order as far as possible
- The principle that only Indians and Hindus should be brought into the Vaisnava cult is a mistaken idea. There should be propaganda to bring everyone to the Vaisnava cult. The Krsna consciousness movement is meant for this purpose
- The words prabhu-datta desa are very significant. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's devotional cult teaches one not to sit down in one place but to spread the devotional cult all over the world
- There is more evidence in Padma Purana, in the Kasikhanda portion, where it is said, "In the country known as Mayuradhvaja, the lower caste people who are considered less than sudras are also initiated in the Vaisnava cult of devotional service"
- To broadcast the cult of Krsna consciousness, one has to learn the possibility of renunciation in terms of country, time and candidate
- To deliver all fallen souls, the Lord traveled from country to country. He personally tasted the transcendental pleasure of devotional service, and He simultaneously spread the cult of devotion everywhere
- To make rapid advancement in the cult of devotional service one should be very active and should persevere in executing the duties specified in the revealed scriptures and confirmed by the spiritual master