Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Become a Vaisnava
"become a vaisnava"|"become vaisnavas"
Pages in category "Become a Vaisnava"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- In our Krsna consciousness movement we are simply teaching our students to become fit brahmanas and Vaisnavas
- In the brahmana stage, one's understanding of the Absolute Truth is mainly based on the impersonal view. When a brahmana, however, rises to the platform of personal understanding of the Supreme Godhead, he becomes a Vaisnava
- It is requested that all our devotees in the ISKCON community become pure Vaisnavas, so that by their mercy all the people of the world will be transferred to Vaikunthaloka, even without their knowledge
- It is the duty of a father to become a Vaisnava and raise his children to become Vaisnavas; then even if by chance the father falls into a hellish life in his next birth, such a son can deliver him, as Maharaja Prthu delivered his father
- The news that the hunter had become a Vaisnava spread all over the village. Indeed, all the villagers brought alms and presented them to the Vaisnava who had formerly been a hunter
- The so-called brahmanas claim that one who is not born into a brahmana family cannot receive the sacred thread and cannot become a high-grade Vaisnava. But we do not accept such a theory, because it is not supported by Rupa Gosvami
- This Janmastami ceremony is observed by all Hindus. Irrespective of becoming Vaisnava or not, this ceremony is observed in India every home. Just like in your Western countries the Christmas is observed in every home
- This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to do that, trying everyone to become a bona fide brahmana. Without becoming a brahmana you cannot become Vaisnava. So this reformatory process is recommended in the sastras
- Transcendental vibrations are very much effective when chanted among Aryans, but even though one does not belong to the Aryan family, he will become a Vaisnava simply by hearing the mantra because the vibration has great influence over everyone
- We are soliciting, "Please come here in this Hare Krsna Land and just become a brahmana-vaisnava, and we shall try to serve you by giving you good place," but nobody is coming. Therefore it is very difficult to revive the old varnasrama-dharma culture
- When one perfectly understands the Absolute Truth he is called a brahmana. And when the brahmana reaches further perfection, he becomes a Vaisnava, or a devotee
- Whoever met Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became a Vaisnava, and whoever met that Vaisnava also became a Vaisnava. In this way, all the towns and villages became Vaisnava, one after the other
- You are Americans, and they are responding. You are responding means Americans responding. So do very carefully, and if one fourth of America becomes Vaisnava, the whole world will change. They are the leading nation
- You do not be disappointed by the activities of some envious person. Nirmatsara. Anyone who is contaminated by envy, he cannot become Vaisnava