Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Become a Pure Devotee
"became a pure devotee" |"became pure devotee" |"became pure devotees" |"become a pure devotee" |"become his pure devotee" |"become pure devotee" |"become pure devotees" |"becomes a pure devotee" |"becomes pure devotee" |"becoming a pure devotee" |"becoming pure devotee" |"becoming pure devotees"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Becoming a Pure Devotee of God (24 P)
Pages in category "Become a Pure Devotee"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A person who is completely free from all sinful contamination, such person can become a pure devotee of God
- All those who followed the principles of King Rantideva were totally favored by his mercy and became pure devotees, attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana. Thus they all became the best of yogis
- Anyone from any part of the world who becomes well conversant in the science of Krsna becomes a pure devotee and a spiritual master for the general mass of people and may reclaim them by purification of heart
- Anyone who accepts God as the Supreme can take to the process of chanting Hare Krsna and become a lover of God
- Anyone who chants this narration or even thinks of this narration about the activities of Maharaja Ambarisa certainly becomes a pure devotee of the Lord
- If once one has sincerely become the pure devotee of Krsna, that will never go in vain. So Krsna saw this Ajamila in his childhood and boyhood and youthhood a devotee, so He gave him the chance
- In the subtle body, the mind is predominant, and therefore if one's mind is always absorbed in remembering the activities or the lotus feet of the Lord, he is to be understood to have already changed his present body and become purified
- Siddhanta, to become a pure devotee, a staunch devotee of Krsna, one has to learn about Krsna. Krsna is, therefore, coming personally to teach us what He is. That is required. Vasudeva-katha-ruci
- Simply to take birth in a brahmana family or to have brahminical qualities is not sufficient. One must become a pure devotee of the Lord
- Srila Rupa Gosvami is not teaching in the beginning the loving affairs of Radha-Krsna. No. He's training, first of all, the reader, the devotee, how to become first of all pure devotee
- Take care of them so that they may become pure devotees. That is your duty. We are respected everywhere on our purity platform. This should be maintained
- The devotee becomes fully enlightened by virtue of his devotional service, and thus he comes to know the path of the Lord and the way to attain Him. As all doubts diminish, he becomes a pure devotee
- Therefore, everyone is advised to take to devotional service under all circumstances. If one desires material opulence, he can also become a pure devotee, and his desires will be fulfilled
- This is the mentality of one who is becoming a pure devotee. When one is elevated to the platform of devotional service by the grace of the Lord and the spiritual master, one first regrets his past sinful activities. This helps one advance
- We may find some repetition in the descriptions of the qualifications of a devotee, but this is just to emphasize the fact that a devotee must acquire all these qualifications. Without good qualifications, one cannot be a pure devotee
- When one gets a devotee's spiritual body, he can remember the transcendental qualities of Krsna. Simply by being attracted to Krsna's transcendental qualities, one becomes a pure devotee engaged in His service