Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Become a Pure Devotee
"became a pure devotee" |"became pure devotee" |"became pure devotees" |"become a pure devotee" |"become his pure devotee" |"become pure devotee" |"become pure devotees" |"becomes a pure devotee" |"becomes pure devotee" |"becoming a pure devotee" |"becoming pure devotee" |"becoming pure devotees"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Becoming a Pure Devotee of God (7 C, 38 P)
Pages in category "Become a Pure Devotee"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- If once one has sincerely become the pure devotee of Krsna, that will never go in vain. So Krsna saw this Ajamila in his childhood and boyhood and youthhood a devotee, so He gave him the chance
- In the subtle body, the mind is predominant, and therefore if one's mind is always absorbed in remembering the activities or the lotus feet of the Lord, he is to be understood to have already changed his present body and become purified
- Take care of them so that they may become pure devotees. That is your duty. We are respected everywhere on our purity platform. This should be maintained
- The devotee becomes fully enlightened by virtue of his devotional service, and thus he comes to know the path of the Lord and the way to attain Him. As all doubts diminish, he becomes a pure devotee
- The Lord (Krsna) says "I put My devotee into difficulty, and thus the devotee becomes more purified in exchanging transcendental bhava with Me"
- Therefore, everyone is advised to take to devotional service under all circumstances. If one desires material opulence, he can also become a pure devotee, and his desires will be fulfilled
- This is the mentality of one who is becoming a pure devotee. When one is elevated to the platform of devotional service by the grace of the Lord and the spiritual master, one first regrets his past sinful activities. This helps one advance
- We may find some repetition in the descriptions of the qualifications of a devotee, but this is just to emphasize the fact that a devotee must acquire all these qualifications. Without good qualifications, one cannot be a pure devotee
- When one gets a devotee's spiritual body, he can remember the transcendental qualities of Krsna. Simply by being attracted to Krsna's transcendental qualities, one becomes a pure devotee engaged in His service