Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"become guru"|"becoming guru"|"became guru"|"becomes guru"|"become a guru"|"became a guru"|"becomes a guru"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Become Guru"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A guru is mahajana because he knows what is religion and what is the law given by God. Therefore he's mahajana. How he has become mahajana? Because he is following the previous mahajana. That's all. It is not difficult. Evam parampara-praptam
- Actually one who has attained the perfection, she can become guru. But man or woman, unless one has attained the perfection.... Yei krsna-tattva-vetta sei guru haya. The qualification of guru is that he must be fully cognizant of the science of Krsna
- Amongst my Godbrothers no one is qualified to become acarya. So it is better not to mix with my Godbrothers very intimately because instead of inspiring our students and disciples they may sometimes pollute them
- Anyone who takes care of his subordinate, he is guru. The first charge is that you should not become a guru unless you are completely in awareness how to save your dependent from the path of birth and death
- If one becomes a guru, he is automatically a brahmana
- If you want to be a bluffer, cheater, then you can talk all nonsense. But if you actually talk only Krsna's words, then you become a guru. It's not very difficult
- In whatever position you are, you try to understand the science of Krsna. Then you become guru. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission
- Now, how one can become guru and representative of Krsna? Everyone will say, "I am a representative of Krsna. I am guru." No. That is enunciated by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu says: "You just become guru on My order"
- Nowadays it has become a fashion; everyone is becoming guru and he is giving his own opinion, "I think," "In my opinion." That is not guru. Guru means he should give evidences from sastra
- The aspirant sisya will hear and study whether he's actually fit for becoming guru
- The best thing is if you come and live with us for some time and learn thoroughly the Krsna science. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu said anyone can become a guru in the matter of teaching about Krsna, provided he or she thoroughly learns the Krsna science
- The Mayavadis indulging in mental speculation and the karmis desiring the results of their actions cannot become gurus
- The world is full of rascals, therefore there is need of so many gurus to teach them. But what is that qualification of the guru? How everyone can become guru?
- Then you'll not be effective (if you rubber stamp). You can cheat, but it will not be effective. Just see our Gaudiya Matha. Everyone wanted to become guru, and a small temple and "guru." What kind of guru? No publication, no preaching
- There is parampara. So there is symptoms of guru not that everyone becomes guru. These are controversial points
- This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to enlighten people so that they can accept these principles of Bhagavad-gita. So Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission is para-upakara. And He advises everyone, especially Indians, to become guru
- Try to understand. Don't go very speedily. A guru can become guru when he's ordered by his guru. That's all. Otherwise nobody can become guru
- We cannot accept any rascal to become guru. Guru must be in the parampara system. He is receiving the knowledge directly from God, Krsna
- We do not want to become alone guru, but we want to preach in such a way that every, the chief man, or any man, he can become guru in his surroundings
- When a person advances in bhakti, it is natural that many persons will come to him requesting to become disciples and will offer him some material gains
- Who shall be the guru? Whose subject matter is only Krsna or God, he shall be guru, not an amateur man
- Why he should become guru? Why he should accept service from so many people if he cannot rightly direct them?
- You become a guru at your home. It is not that you have to make a gigantic show of becoming guru. The father has to become guru, the mother has to become guru
- You simply decide what Krsna has spoken. Then you become guru. If you want to manufacture something and show some magic, then you do not become guru