"become agitated"|"becomes agitated"|"becomes very agitated"|"become very agitated"|" become overly agitated"|"becomes sexually agitated"|" become doubly agitated"|"becomes again agitated"|" became angry and agitated"|"became very agitated"|"became a little agitated"|"became greatly agitated"|"became very much agitated"|"became greatly agitated"|"became a little agitated"|"became somewhat agitated"|"became agitated"
- VedaBase query:"become* agitated" or "became agitated"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Become Agitated"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- A person becomes agitated by so many material contacts in the outside world; therefore, in his home life he must be treated by his wife with sweet words
- As soon as a woman attains the age of puberty, she immediately becomes very much agitated by sexual desire. It is therefore the duty of the father to get his daughter married before she attains puberty
- As soon as one woman comes before a man, he becomes agitated. Therefore woman's name is pramada
- At the end of each year, the Prajapati's (Samvatsara's) daughters become very agitated upon seeing the extremely effulgent disc of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and thus they all suffer miscarriages
- Balarama's eyes are naturally reddish, and when He became agitated and angry His eyes became more reddish. This time He challenged Rukmi and made a bet of a hundred million coins
- Because the body has genitals, when the living entity attains the right age, be he man or woman, he becomes agitated by the sex impulse
- By nature the doe was always afraid of being killed by others, and it was always looking about suspiciously. When it heard the lion's tumultuous roar, it became very agitated
- If a poor man loses some money or gold, he at once becomes very agitated. Similarly, the mind of Maharaja Bharata would become agitated when he did not see the deer. This is an example of how our attachment can be transferred
- In every step they (the demons) enjoy her womanly beauty, and while they enjoy her beauty their minds become agitated by sex desire
- In the rainy season, when the rivers swell and rush to the oceans and seas, they appear to agitate the ocean. Similarly, if a person engaged in the mystic yoga process is not very much advanced in spiritual life, he can become agitated by the sex impulse
- Jambavan continued, "My Lord Ramacandra wanted to construct a bridge over the ocean, and I saw personally how the ocean became agitated simply by my Lord's glancing over it"
- Jambavan continued, "When the whole ocean became agitated, the living entities like whales, alligators and timingila fish all became perturbed"
- Just as the waves of the ocean become agitated on a full-moon day, Lord Balarama became greatly disturbed
- Krishna will send you help in men and money. So do not be agitated. If no one will come then you may live alone with Krishna and I am sure that Krishna will give you all facilities for progress in the very near future
- Krsna's eyes dance and move obliquely, acting like arrows to pierce the minds of Srimati Radharani and the gopis. When the arrow succeeds in hitting its target, their minds become agitated
- Material desires, when unsatiated, generate anger, and thus the mind, eyes and chest become agitated
- Material desires, when unsatiated, generate anger, and thus the mind, eyes and chest become agitated. Therefore, one must practice to control them before one gives up this material body. BG 1972 purports
- Mitra and Varuna chanced to meet Urvasi, the most beautiful prostitute of the heavenly kingdom, and they became lusty
- My dear Lord, because of Your separation My (Srimati Radharani) mind has become overly agitated. Now tell Me, what can I do? I am very poor and You are very merciful, so kindly have compassion upon Me and let Me know when I shall see You
- One should not stay in a solitary place with a woman, even if she be his mother, sister or daughter, for the senses are so uncontrollably powerful that in the presence of a woman one may become agitated, even if he is very learned & advanced - SB 9.19.17
- One who accepts the order of sannyasa but again becomes agitated by sensual disturbances and talks privately with women is called dharma-dhvaji or dharma-kalanka, which means that he brings condemnation upon the religious order
- One who becomes agitated by the relativities of life has accepted a relative position and must therefore undergo the austerities prescribed in the sastras to transcend the material body and put an end to material existence
- Out of love for her, Arjuna’s eyes brightened, and he looked at her with glittering eyes. Arjuna decided that somehow or other he would achieve Subhadra as his wife, and his mind became agitated on account of this strong desire
- Out of the many ecstatic symptoms of the body, the symptom of being stunned is especially significant. According to the degree of being stunned, the vital force within the body becomes agitated
- The gopis become very much agitated by lusty desire; they are burning due to the poisonous bite inflicted by the black snakes of Krsna’s beautiful arms
- The senses are so uncontrollably powerful that in the presence of a woman one may become agitated, even if he is very learned and advanced
- The sex impulse is so strong that even if one is very learned, he becomes agitated in such circumstances. If this is the case, how can a young man in a nice park remain calm and quiet after seeing a beautiful young woman
- The supreme mellow (relationship) is called the sexual mellow (adi-rasa). When this adi-rasa, or sex desire, comes in contact with the spring air moved by Cupid, it becomes agitated
- To become agitated is not very unusual thing, but to control it, that is the real thing
- When anartha-nivrttih syat, all these rascal habits are gone, then nistha, then firm faith, not to be agitated. Tato nistha tatah rucis. Then taste. You cannot live outside this camp. Taste has changed
- When Lord Balarama spoke in a commanding tone full of heroic assertion, supremacy and chivalry, the leaders of the Kuru dynasty did not appreciate His statements. Rather, all of them became agitated, and with great anger they said
- When one sees the opposite sex, naturally the sex impulse increases. It is said that if a man in a solitary place does not become agitated upon seeing a woman, he is to be considered a brahmacari. But this practice is almost impossible
- When one's mind and senses are attracted to sense objects for enjoyment, the mind becomes agitated. As a result of continually thinking of sense objects, one's real consciousness almost becomes lost
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead glances over the material energy, she becomes agitated. At that time, the Lord injects the original semen of the living entities
- Who has introduced these things, that women cannot have chanting japa in the temple, they cannot perform the arati and so many things? If they become agitated, then let the brahmacaris go to the forest, I have never introduced these things
- Woman's name is pramada, pramada because as soon as one woman comes before a man, he becomes agitated. Therefore woman's name is pramada. Pramada. Pramada means agitates. Kamini. Agitates