Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Association of Nondevotees
"associate with nondevotee" | "associate with nondevotees" | ""associate with the nondevotees" | ""associates with nondevotees" | "associating with nondevotees" | "association of nondevotees" | "association of the nondevotees" | "association with nondevotees"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Association of Nondevotees"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A devotee of the Lord does not like to associate with nondevotees, although he has no enmity with them. He desires association with the devotees of the Lord
- A neophyte may fall down by associating with nondevotees because he is not firmly convinced and strongly situated
- A Vaisnava should behave in such a way as to never associate with nondevotees or materialists. One can avoid such association simply by always remembering Krsna within his heart
- A Vaisnava, a devotee, should simply discard intimate association with nondevotees
- One is elevated to the platform of devotional life by the mercy of a Vaisnava, the bona fide spiritual master, and by the special mercy of Krsna. On that platform, one gives up all material desires and the association of unwanted people
- One who is advanced in spiritual life should not associate with nondevotees - namely men in government service and men engaged in materialistic activity for sense gratification or in the service of others. Such men are considered materialistic
- Prahlada Maharaja prays to the Personality of Godhead that he may avoid the association of nondevotees attached to the materialistic way of life. If he must be attached to someone, he prays to be attached only to a devotee
- Prajalpah, unnecessary gossiping. Just like people are wasting time taking one newspaper and talking for hours. These things should be avoided. And to associate with nondevotees. And greediness. These things should be avoided
- The association of pure devotees, the mercy of Krsna and the rendering of devotional service - all these help one give up the association of nondevotees and the material opulence awarded by the external energy, maya
- The second-class devotee makes friendships with devotees of the Lord, acts compassionately toward the general public in teaching them devotional service, and refuses to cooperate or associate with nondevotees
- There are six principles favorable to the execution of pure devotional service - (5) Abandoning the association of nondevotees, and (6) following in the footsteps of the previous acaryas
- To talk with a person is not mixing. You see? Mixing means, intimate mixing, there are six symptoms. When you eat, when you call him to eat, when you give, when you take, when you talk your heart, when you hear his heart. These are called intimate mixing