Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Always Engaged in God's Service
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Always Engaged in God's Service"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- O Lord, for those who always engage in Your service, which is more exalted than liberation, all material opulence is insignificant. They do not even care for liberation, not to speak of the benefits of kama, artha and dharma
- O Lord, we can understand that Hiranyakasipu was the same Jaya who engaged in Your service but was cursed by brahmanas and who thus received the body of a demon. We understand that his having now been killed is Your special mercy upon him
- One should always engage in the service of the Lord in the association of the Lord's devotees
- The brahmana is always engaged in the worship of Lord Visnu. Therefore the brahmanas are eligible to accept all kinds of charity. But if the brahmanas receive excess charity, they are to distribute it for the service of Visnu
- The pure devotee is always engaged in increasing the transcendental happiness of the Lord
- The specific qualification of all the Pandava brothers was that they always engaged their senses in the Lord's service
- They (sages) are sincere friends to all living entities, and at the risk of great personal inconvenience they are always engaged in the service of the Lord for the good of all people