Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Initiation (3 P)
Pages in category "After Initiation"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After being initiated and receiving the orders of the spiritual master, the disciple should unhesitatingly think about the instructions or orders of the spiritual master and should not allow himself to be disturbed by anything else
- After being initiated by the Supreme Lord to execute tapasya, he (Brahma) was fixed in his determination to do it, and although he could not find anyone besides himself, he could rightly understand that the sound was transmitted by the Lord Himself
- After initiation, one is engaged in study of the sastra, which teaches the student how to gain release from materialistic life and return home, back to Godhead
- After initiation, when one follows the regulative principles of devotional service, one becomes freed from all unwanted things. In this way one becomes firmly fixed and gradually develops a taste for devotional service
- If a devotee, after being initiated, adheres rigidly to the instructions of the spiritual master, he is naturally endowed with the material opulences
- If you think that after getting initiation, "I have become perfect. Now again, whatever nonsense I was doing, I shall go on doing it," then it will be useless
- There are four types of brahmacaris. The first is called savitra, which refers to a brahmacari who, after initiation and the sacred thread ceremony, must observe at least three days of celibacy
- There are four types of brahmacaris. The next is called prajapatya, which refers to a brahmacari who strictly observes celibacy for at least one year after initiation