Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"advanced devotees" |"advanced devotee" |"advanced * devotees" | "devotee* * advanced"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Advanced Devotees"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Factually, an advanced devotee avoids speaking with persons who are not in devotional life, but to those who are in devotional life he speaks in friendship, and he speaks to the innocent for their enlightenment
- For one who becomes Krsna conscious, the distinction between material and spiritual varieties does not exist. An advanced devotee like Prahlada Maharaja sees everything as one - Krsna
- I worship herewith the lotus feet of all kinds of devotees, both advanced and neophyte. I request all of them to be satisfied with me
- If because of laziness one does not come to know Krsna conclusively, one will be misguided about the cult of devotion, like those who declare themselves advanced devotees and imitate the transcendental symptoms sometimes observed in liberated souls
- In the temple of Adi-kesava, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu discussed spiritual matters among highly advanced devotees. While there, He found a chapter of the Brahma-samhita
- In your song book, poet Jayadeva's high madhurya rasa songs may be avoided because they are meant for highly advanced devotees
- Indeed, he begins to covet that particular type of devotion. When such covetousness is awakened, one's intelligence no longer depends on the instructions of sastra (revealed scripture) or on logic and argument
- Radha and Krsna are one. This oneness may be perceived by advanced devotees through the grace of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Ramadasa Visvasa was very learned in all the revealed scriptures. He was a teacher of the famous book Kavya-prakasa and was known as an advanced devotee and worshiper of Raghunatha (Lord Ramacandra)
- So we, of course, we are not so advanced, but we have got many examples of advanced devotees. Still there are in India. You will find in Vrndavana and other places. Actually, they have no means - simply depending
- Sometimes a diksa-guru is not present always. Therefore one can take learning, instruction, from an advanced devotee. That is called the siksa-guru
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura replies that the pastimes of the Lord in Vrndavana are meant to be relished by advanced devotees of the Lord. Neophyte devotees will misunderstand such supreme transcendental activities of the Lord
- Such an advanced devotee (he who propagates the KCM) will never fall down, for Krsna will give him special protection. That is the sum and substance of the Krsna consciousness movement
- That the Lord is represented in everyone's heart is a fact, and therefore the highly advanced devotee offers his respects to every living entity, considering that the body is the temple of the Lord
- The advanced devotee is ready to serve Krsna under all conditions of difficulty or scarcity, never mind other things
- The advanced devotee who has actually realized the transcendental features of the Lord will not commit the mistake of creating a rasabhasa situation by using one name for another
- The best way to make advancement in Krishna consciousness is by the association of advanced devotees
- The gopis are exalted above all the advanced devotees because they are always totally dependent upon Sri Krsna, the transcendental cowherd boy. Among the gopis, Srimati Radharani is the most dear to Krsna
- The Lord is the Supersoul seated in everyone's heart, and He acts as the caitya-guru, the spiritual master within. However, He gives direct instructions only to the advanced, pure devotees
- The Lord reveals His identity according to the spiritual advancement of the devotee. But one who is not in the line of devotional service can hardly perceive Him simply by calculations and philosophical speculations
- The most advanced devotee sees within everything the soul of all souls, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- The significance of advancement in transcendental knowledge and detachment from material attraction is exhibited in the personality of a highly advanced devotee
- Ujjvala-nilamani is not for general study. It is for high, advanced devotee
- Unless one is an advanced devotee, he cannot fix his eyes on the Deity in the temple
- Unless one is empowered by the higher authorities, or advanced devotees, one cannot write transcendental literature, for all such literature must be above suspicion
- Very highly advanced devotees
- Very responsible and advanced devotee
- Very very advanced devotees
- Vidura inquired from Maitreya: O greatly advanced devotee, who were the Pracetas? To which family did they belong? Whose sons were they, and where did they perform the great sacrifices?
- Vijuli Khan became a greatly advanced devotee, and his importance was celebrated at every holy place of pilgrimage
- When an advanced devotee comes to the point of eternal love for Krsna, no one can deviate him from that position, neither by argument nor by sastric evidence
- When an advanced, realized devotee hears about the affairs of the devotees of Vrndavana - in the mellows of santa, dasya, sakhya, vatsalya and madhurya - he becomes inclined in one of these ways, and his intelligence becomes attracted
- When one makes Vrndavana his residence, he should take shelter of an advanced devotee there. In this way one should always think of Krsna and His pastimes
- Wherever an advanced devotee is insulted, for one man’s fault the entire town or place is afflicted
- Within his mind, in his original, purified, self-realized position, he serves Krsna in Vrndavana in his particular way. He serves Krsna twenty-four hours a day, all day and night
- Without transcending these three modes, a person will find himself securely in their clutches, and thus he will think that all his activities are divinely inspired
- You (Haridasa Thakura) simultaneously perform both duties in relation to the holy name by your personal behavior and by your preaching. Therefore you are the spiritual master of the entire world, for you are the most advanced devotee in the world
- You are advanced devotee and you should use your intelligence to convince the professors that they should use my books in the colleges. This will be the greatest service
- You simultaneously perform both duties in relation to the holy name by your personal behavior and by your preaching. Therefore you are the spiritual master of the entire world, for you are the most advanced devotee in the world