"ananda maya" |"ananda-maya" |"anandamaya" |"anandamayo"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Anandamaya (2 P)
Pages in category "Ananda-maya"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Even after great austerities and penance, one may rise, param padam, in the, merging into the Brahman effulgence. Still, from there, he falls down. He falls down. Because Brahman, the spirit soul, is anandamaya
- Every one of us-anandamayo 'bhyasat (Vedanta-sutra 1.1.12). God is also anandamaya. We, being part and parcel of God, we are also seeking after ananda. So you cannot get permanent ananda either by Brahman realization or Paramatma realization
- The difference is that the S P of Godhead always exists in the ananda-maya stage, whereas the subordinate living entities, because of their minute position as fragmental portions of the Supreme Lord, are prone to fall to the other stages of life
- The material world is a place of confinement for the living entities who are by nature anandamaya, pleasure-seeking. They actually want to be free from the confinement of this world of conditional happiness
- The Mayavadi philosophers consider ananda-maya to be the state of being merged in the Supreme. To them, ananda-maya means that the Supersoul and the individual soul become one
- This is the movement of ananda, pleasure only. Krsna is anandamaya, and if you remain with Krsna you'll become anandamaya
- When our senses are purified, they are freed from all material stages, namely anna-maya, prana-maya, mano-maya and vijnana-maya, and they become situated in the highest stage - ananda-maya, or blissful life in Krsna consciousness
- Within the body there are five different departments of existence, known as anna-maya, prana-maya, mano-maya, vijnana-maya and, at last, ananda-maya