- nāyam ātmā bala-hīnena labhyo
- na ca pramādāt tapaso vāpy aliṅgāt
- etair upāyair yatate yas tu vidvāṁs
- tasyaiṣa ātmā viśate brahma-dhāma
Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Lotus feet of Radharani
- 1 Srimad-Bhagavatam
- 2 Sri Caitanya-caritamrta
- 3 Other Books by Srila Prabhupada
- 4 Lectures
- 5 Correspondence
SB Canto 7
Other Books by Srila Prabhupada
Teachings of Lord Caitanya
Sri Caitanya-caritamrta Lectures
Arrival Addresses and Talks
Prabhupāda: Hm? Pyāri-caraṇa? (devotee spells name) What are the rules and regulations?
Bhakta John: No intoxication, no meat-eating, no gambling, no illicit sex life, and chant at least sixteen rounds a day.Prabhupāda: And no intoxication, also. So your name is Pyāri-caraṇa. Pyāri is another name of Rādhārāṇī. So caraṇa means lotus feet. So Pyāri-caraṇa dāsa. So you are servant of the lotus feet of Rādhā.