Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
wrap | wrapped | wrapper | wrappers | wrapping | wrappings
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Coils (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Wrapped"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A devotee in love with God feels always the pangs of separation and is therefore always enwrapped in transcendental ecstasy
- After His meditation, Lord Krsna would regularly bathe early in the morning with clear, sanctified water. Then He would change into fresh clothing, cover Himself with a wrapper and engage Himself in His daily religious functions
- After offering his guests (Krsna, Narada, Vamadeva, Atri, Vyasadeva, Parasurama, Asita, Aruni, Sukadeva and others) nice sitting places, the brahmana (Srutadeva) began to dance, waving around his wrap
- After taking his bath, King Yudhisthira dressed in a new silken cloth and wrapper and decorated himself with valuable jewelry
- As long as King Indra lived in the water, wrapped in the stem of the lotus, Nahusa was equipped with the ability to rule the heavenly kingdom, due to his knowledge, austerity and mystic power
- The conditioned soul, being wrapped in ignorance and therefore not knowing the goal of life, accepts a guru who can juggle words and make some display of magic that is wonderful to a fool
- The end of her (mother Yasoda's) sari was tightly wrapped while she churned, and on account of her intense love for her son, milk automatically dripped from her breasts, which moved as she labored very hard, churning with two hands
- The spiritual world is brightly illuminated, but the material world is wrapped in darkness. In the material world, sunshine, moonshine or different kinds of artificial light are required to dispel darkness
- When everyone was refreshed after bathing and was dressed in silken clothing with jeweled earrings, flower garlands, turbans, long wrappers and pearl necklaces, they looked, all together, like the demigods from heaven
- When Gandhari came to know that her would-be husband was a blind man, to follow her life companion she decided to become voluntarily blind. So she wrapped up her eyes with many silk linens