Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Wholly"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- According to Bhagavad-gita, a sadhu is a man in Krsna consciousness. A person may appear to be irreligious, but if he has the qualifications of Krsna consciousness wholly and fully, he is to be understood to be a sadhu
- After accepting the sannyasa order, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu decided to go to Vrndavana and engage Himself wholly and solely in the service of Mukunda in a solitary place
- He (a liberated soul) is wholly freed from all kinds of material desires, yet still he is irresistibly attracted by the desire to hear and understand the pastimes of the Lord
- He (materialist) certainly never thought of using the dictaphone in God's service, but we are using this dictaphone to write Krsna conscious literature. Of course, the manufacture of the dictaphone is wholly within the energy of Krsna
- If human society unlawfully claims that the property of the universe, either partially or wholly, belongs to mankind, all of human society will be cursed
- If you become so much dependent on the bodily necessities of life, then you cannot become fully and wholly for the benefit of the mass of people. Our Gandhi, he imitated this. For the mass of people... But that was to a certain extent successful
- In the spiritual world this religious principle of Krsna consciousness is maintained in harmony, and therefore that world is called Vaikuntha. If the same principles can be adopted here, wholly or partially, then it is also Vaikuntha
- In this connection, Sukadeva Gosvami speaks in the Sixth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, 2nd Chapter, 17th verse, about the story of Ajamila, who began life as a fine and dutiful brahmana but in his young manhood became wholly corrupted by a prostitute
- The atomic energy works wholly on total combustibility, and so the brahmastra also acts. It creates an intolerable heat similar to atomic radiation
- The modern life of civilization depends wholly on electricity and petrol and both of them are artificial for man
- The subject matter of art, science, philosophy, physics, chemistry, psychology and all other branches of knowledge should be wholly and solely applied in the service of the Lord