Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
whirl | whirled | whirling
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Whirling"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Krsna began to throw his arrows at Sridama. Sridama began to block these arrows by whirling his pole, and by Sridama's chivalrous activities, Krsna became very satisfied
- Krsna continued to challenge him, and thus, in order to meet the challenge, Stokakrsna took his pole and began to display his dexterity by whirling it
- Sometimes by carrying one another on the shoulders, and sometimes by exhibiting their expertness at whirling logs
- Struck by the demon's (Hiranyaksa) mace, however, the Lord's mace slipped from His hand and looked splendid as it fell down whirling. This was miraculous, for the mace was blazing wonderfully
- The example of the boat disturbed by whirling wind is suitable in this respect. The diverted mind of the pantheist can never reach the perfection of self-realization, due to the disturbed condition of the selection of object
- The wonderful airplane flew in the sky like a whirling firebrand - it was not steady even for a moment
- Then Vrtrasura, the great hero of the demons, whirled his trident, which had points like the flames of the blazing fire at the end of the millennium
- When the demon Kalanemi, who was carried by a lion, saw that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, carried by Garuda, was on the battlefield, the demon immediately took his trident, whirled it and discharged it at Garuda's head
- While remaining unaffected by the material modes of nature, He creates, maintains and dissolves the whole cosmic manifestation. We wrongly look upon Krsna & Balarama as ordinary human beings, just as whirling men see the whole world whirling around them