"what is the difficulty"|"what is difficulty"|"where is the difficulty"|"where is difficulty"
Pages in category "What is the Difficulty"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- I made the GBC to give me relief, but if you do like this, then where is the relief. It is anxiety for me. This is the difficulty, that as soon as one gets power, he becomes whimsical and spoils everything. What can I do?
- If you actually want to love Krsna, where is the difficulty?
- In daytime you see the sunshine and at night you see the moonshine. So if you see the sunshine and moonshine and if you remember Krsna's instructions that "This sunshine, moonshine, I am," so where is the difficulty?
- Is it not a Hindi word? Kuruksetra is a name of place. So what is the difficulty? Why do you interpret that Kuruksetra means this body? This rascaldom has killed the whole spiritual atmosphere of India
- Isvara, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is staying within the heart of everyone. So within the heart for everyone, if He can come out, so what is the difficulty for Him, from within the womb of somebody He can come?
- The woman takes charge of the household affairs, the man may take charge of bringing money, and they meet together, have Deity at home, together chant Hare Krsna. Where is the difficulty? That is unity
- This is a rascaldom civilization. What is difficulty there? You come, sit down, chant Hare Krsna, take nice prasadam, hear philosophy, see nice pictures, decorated Deity. What is the difficulty there
- To execute this Krsna consciousness is very pleasing. And pratyaksavagamam, and you'll understand directly how we are advancing. So where is the difficulty? The difficulty is dog obstinacy. They'll not do it. "Why shall I do it?'' This is the difficulty
- We are giving the name of God, the address of God, the father, God's father's name also, Nanda-nandana, Devaki-nandana. So where is the difficulty to find out? There is no difficulty. But the rascals will not accept. They will continue their rascaldom
- We are so much overwhelmed by the influence of Kali. So at least sixteen rounds. Don't miss this. Don't miss this. What is the difficulty, sixteen rounds? At most it will take two hours
- What is that difficulty?
- What is the difficulty, sixteen rounds? At most it will take two hours. You have got twenty-four hours. You want to sleep; all right, sleep, ten hours sleep. That is not recommended. Don't sleep more than six hours
- What is the difficulty? Dharma-ksetra kuru-ksetra, is that a very difficult Sanskrit? Now, there is no question. Even in... If you do not understand Sanskrit, what is the difficulty to understand dharma-ksetra?
- What is the difficulty? You must discuss. Otherwise how it can be resolved?
- Where is the difficulty in finding a guru? If one is sincere he can find the guru and learn everything. One should take lessons from the guru and find out the goal of life
- Where is the difficulty to find out God? They are searching after God, making research, all nonsense speculation. This is our Krsna consciousness movement, that "Why you are searching?"
- Where is the difficulty to understand God, isvara, or the purusa? There is no difficulty. Krsna personally says that mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjaya. Aham adir hi devanam. Aham sarvasya prabhavah
- Where is the difficulty to understand Krsna consciousness? Everything is there in the Bhagavad-gita. If you diligently study and try to understand, you remain fully Krsna conscious always. Everything is there
- Where is the difficulty? Mahajano yena gatah sa panthah. You follow the path of mahajana - Prahlada Maharaja, Janaka Maharaja, Bhisma. There are grhasthas, there are brahmacaris, sannyasi
- You (sannyasis) have to teach only these things (patram puspam phalam toyam). Where is the difficulty? You do it personally and teach them. Then you become guru. It doesn't require to learn big, big, I mean to say, grantha like Vedanta
- You can conjecture that "Swamiji may be like this, may be like that, may be...," and if I say, "All right, sit down. I shall explain what I am," then where is the difficulty?
- You just become devotee of Krsna and always think of Him. Where is the difficulty? You can walk on the street and remember Krsna. Is there any tax? No, the government will not ask you for any income tax