Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
warm | warmed | warmer | warmest | warmness
Pages in category "Warm"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A woman whose body is very warm during the winter and cool during the summer and who generally has very firm breasts is called syama
- Akrura was warmly received by Lord Krsna and Nanda Maharaja and offered a resting place for the night. In the meantime, the two brothers Balarama and Krsna went to take Their supper
- As soon as they felt the warmth of the fire, they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) immediately took shelter of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, although He was playing just like their child
- As soon as you associate with the Lord, you become purified. Because Lord is all-pure. Just like if you associate with fire, you become warm. Similarly, if you constantly associate with the Lord, you remain purified
- Association with a great saintly person also results in liberation, just as whether one goes toward fire knowingly or unknowingly, the fire will make one warm
- I beg to thank you very much for your kindly remembering me on Vyasa Puja birth day, and I have duly received your gift of $50.00, and I have appreciated your warm sentiments with great satisfaction
- If you chant Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, you associate with Krsna. If you associate with fire, you become warm, similarly, if you associate with Krsna, then you become gradually Krsna-ized
- In fire the iron becomes warm, warmer, and then at last, it becomes red-hot. When the iron is red-hot, it is no longer iron. It is fire. If you touch anywhere, it will burn. Although apparently it is iron rod, but because it has become red-hot, it is fire
- In the months of April and May the rays of Maharaja Priyavrata's brilliant sun were as pleasing as the rays of the moon, and in October and November, both morning and evening, that sun provided more warmth than the sunshine
- It is not at all good that the Deities do not have warm clothing for the cold weather. They are still spending so much for construction, spending spending, but the Deities are not clothed properly. What is this?
- Just like you associate with the sun immediately, er, sunshine - you become warm - similarly, by associating with God, you become God conscious
- Just like you put one iron rod into the fire. It becomes warm, warmer, warmer, and at last it becomes red hot. At that time it is fire because it has acquired the quality of the fire, although it is iron rod. So the process is to remain with the fire
- The devastation takes place due to the fire emanating from the mouth of Sankarsana, and thus great sages like Bhrgu and other inhabitants of Maharloka transport themselves to Janaloka, being distressed by the warmth of the blazing fire
- The gopis continued, "Your (Krsna's) talks with us in lonely places were heartwarming. Now we are all aggrieved to remember Your behavior. Please save us"
- The quality of fire, warmth, is the same everywhere, and the spiritual spark, or part and parcel of the Supreme Spirit, is the same in every living being; thus the potency of the Lord is distributed all over His creation
- The respective qualifications of Visnu and visnu-maya are just like fire and heat. In the heat there is the qualification of fire, namely warmth; and yet heat is not fire
- Whatever improvement is made here in the matter of my health it is all due to warm climate. As such I shall be pleased to know about Los Angeles with special reference to its climatic conditions
- When Devaki, the mother of Krsna, saw her son very jubilant in the presence of the wrestlers in Kamsa's arena, two kinds of tears were simultaneously gliding down her cheeks: sometimes her tears were warm, and sometimes they were cold
- When the gopis heard that Akrura had come to take Krsna and Balarama away to Mathura, they became overwhelmed with anxiety. Some of them became so aggrieved that their faces turned black and they began to breathe warmly and had palpitations of the heart
- While she (Vaidarbhi, the daughter of King Vidarbha) was serving her husband (King Malayadhvaja) by massaging his legs, she could feel that his feet were no longer warm and could thus understand that he had already passed from the body