Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
- King Vṛṣabhānu, Mahārāja Vṛṣabhānu
- father of Rādhārāṇī
Pages in category "Vrsabhanu"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- In the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika Srila Pundarika Vidyanidhi is described as the father of Srimati Radharani in krsna-lila
- One of the associate of Radharani said, "O Lord Govinda, the girl who is daughter of King Vrsabhanu is now shedding tears, and She is anxiously chanting Your holy name - Krsna! Krsna"
- Srila Narottama dasa Thakura has sung in this connection, "My dear Lord Krsna, O son of Nanda Maharaja, You are now standing before me with Srimati Radharani, the daughter of King Vrsabhanu"
- Srila Narottama dasa Thakura, also, prays like this, "My dear Lord, O son of Nanda Maharaja, associated with the daughter of Vrsabhanu, I have come to take shelter under Your lotus feet after suffering greatly in the material condition of life"