Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
vital | vitally | vitality | vitalize | vitalized | vitalizing
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Vital"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Back to Godhead (magazine) is practically our vital line of existence
- Because the sense organs for activity and for acquiring knowledge require energy, the vital energy, or life energy, is also produced by egoism in the mode of passion
- Bhagavad-gita and the Srimad-Bhagavatam, are specifically recommended to suffering humanity to bring about the desired effect of liberation from the pangs of material civilization, which is eating the vital part of human energy
- Eating is not in itself the cause of the vital energy of life. For digestion of eatables we have to take shelter of another, superior energy, which is mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita as vaisvanara
- Egoism in the mode of passion produces two kinds of senses - the senses for acquiring knowledge and the senses of action. The senses of action depend on the vital energy, and the senses for acquiring knowledge depend on intelligence
- If semen is not discharged unnecessarily, one becomes extremely strong in memory, determination, activity and the vitality of one's bodily energy
- It is completely spiritual movement. It is not material movement. Therefore they sometimes mistake that "Your people are weak in health. They are becoming this and that. They do not eat meat, so vitality is less"
- Living beings live on the produce of grains and vegetables, and by eating such foodstuff they get vital power of the body in the shape of blood and semen, and from blood and semen one living being is able to create other living beings
- Lord Siva, as the progenitor, engages in sex with Bhavani, the progenitress, to produce living entities, and from the mixture of their vital fluid the river named Hataki is generated
- The general yoga process entails observing the rules and regulations, practicing the different sitting postures, concentrating the mind on the vital circulation of the air and then thinking of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His Vaikuntha pastimes
- The Lord is the Supreme Father of all living beings, and therefore those who are conscious of this vital relation with God can make filial demands from the Father, and the Father is pleased to supply the demands of such obedient sons without bargaining
- The more we go on increasing such troublesome industries to squeeze out the vital energy of the human being, the more there will be unrest and dissatisfaction of the people in general, although a few only can live lavishly by exploitation
- The mundane wranglers waste time with archaeological excavations without searching into the vital necessities of life
- The name Mukunda refers to one who can award liberation and transcendental bliss. Krsna's presence acted as such a vitalizing tonic that not only the younger generation but even the old men of Mathura became fully invigorated
- The production of the invisible sense objects is the external activity of the ethereal element, and the circulation of vital air and blood is its internal activity
- The soul is the most important part of the body; without the presence of the soul, the body has no value. Still people are placing great stress on the bodily necessities of life, not caring for the vital soul
- The yogi should clear the passage of vital air by breathing in the following manner: first he should inhale very deeply, then hold the breath in, and finally exhale
- This Composer Machine is a vital part of our book program, so if you can do it combinedly very nicely, it will be the greatest service to my Guru Maharaja
- This poor fund of knowledge, even in the so-called learned circles of the world, is killing the vitality of human energy, & the awful result is being keenly felt. Yet the foolish materialistic men do not care about what is going to happen in the next life
- We have got so much vital spiritual knowledge to distribute to the public and they are in desperate need of it
- We have to inform people that there is a fire of maya which is burning the very vitality of all living entities, and they should guard against the indefatigable onslaught of material existence. That should be our motto
- We should not make exorbitant profit by exploiting each other in the matter of vital Krishna Consciousness paraphernalia such as books, tapes, etc. which are vital for our preaching work and for the devotees' personal advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- Without the presence of the soul, the body has no value. Still people are placing great stress on the bodily necessities of life, not caring for the vital soul