Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
visual | visualization | visualize | visualized | visualizes | visualizing | visually
Pages in category "Visualize"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Brahma said, "Krsna, the cosmic manifestation that we are visualizing at present is all within Your body. Yet I am seeing You outside, and You are also seeing me outside. How can such things happen without being influenced by Your inconceivable energy?"
- By the interaction of fire and the visual sensation, the subtle element taste evolves under a superior arrangement. From taste, water is produced, and the tongue, which perceives taste, is also manifested
- If we examine human affairs in the light of the caste system as created by the Personality of Godhead, surely we can visualize the four social orders functioning in every part of the world
- In the third verse I indicate the Absolute Truth, who is the ultimate substance. With such a description, one can visualize the Supreme Truth
- It is recommended that the yogi visualize the laughter of the Lord after studying His smile very carefully
- It is specifically mentioned here that one has to perform devotional service in full knowledge by visualizing the Absolute Truth
- The fallen person continued, "There are so many insects and worms, surrounded by the stools left by different kinds of diseased persons. And after visualizing this horrible scene, my eyes have become sore, and I am becoming nearly blind"
- The insuperable ecstasy was so strong that the queens, who were shy, first embraced the Lord in the innermost recesses of their hearts. Then they embraced Him visually, and then they sent their sons to embrace Him (which is equal to personal embracing)
- The mystic tolerates all sorts of tribulations in order to visualize the localized aspect of the Supreme Spirit. In other words, he does not care about what it may take, even if it means meeting with death, to realize his ideal, which has no equal
- This universe, or the universal sky which we can visualize with its innumerable planets, is shaped just like an egg
- Those who are trying to visualize the Supreme Soul within the heart, they are called yogi