Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Villager"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After they had cleansed the body of the Deity, some of them said, "The Deity is very heavy. No single person can move Him"
- Although the boys were village boys and were not expected to be learned in all the Vedic principles of religious ritual, they hinted that because of their association with Krsna and Balarama, they knew all those principles
- If they do not like the noise of our kirtana there, we shall make it more noisy. So go on performing Hari kirtana for the villagers
- In India these nine gates (of the body) are kept clean by the villagers who rise early in the morning, bathe in the well or rivers, go to the temples to attend mangala-arati, chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra and take prasada
- In the Western world one atheistic government tried to induce the innocent citizens to embrace atheistic views. The government sent their propagandists to proselytize the people in the villages
- The villagers brought a large quantity of tulasi leaves, flowers, and various kinds of garments. Then Sri Madhavendra Puri personally began the abhiseka (bathing ceremony)
- The villagers, they have cows and land. That is sufficient for their economic problem
- They (Indian villagers) keep a sufficient stock of grains, and because of giving protection to the cows, they have sufficient milk and milk products to solve all economic problems
- Try to concentrate on these farm projects. Let the villagers come and hear, and distribute prasadam. In this way draw their sympathy and gradually they'll become our associates. Then they can come to live with us and work with us
- When Krsna stopped the villagers of Braja (Vrndavana) from worshiping Indra, Indra became angry and therefore inundated Vrndavana with continual rain
- When the villagers brought their stock of rice, dhal and flour, the potters of the village brought all kinds of cooking pots, and in the morning the cooking began
- When they saw the Deity covered with dirt and grass, they were all struck with wonder and pleasure