Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
verifiable | verification | verified | verifies | verify | verifying
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Verify"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Before accepting someone as an incarnation of God, one should verify his identity according to the symptoms mentioned in the sastras. Without these symptoms the pretender is subject to be killed by the authorities
- Brahma then said, 'Whatever I formerly decided about my knowledge I have just now had personally verified'
- By the presence of consciousness, the presence of the transcendental soul is verified, and as soon as consciousness leaves the body, the material body is not active
- The descriptions of Brahman as the effulgence of Lord Caitanya, the Paramatma as His partial representation, and the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna as identical with Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu must be verified by evidence
- The mother is the authority to verify the identity of the father. She is the authority for such confidential knowledge. Therefore, authority is not dogmatic
- The vivid example verifying this statement is Visvamitra Muni. He was a great yogi who practiced a breathing exercise, but when he was visited by Menaka, a society woman of the heavenly planets, he lost all control & begot in her a daughter, Sakuntala
- This was verified by Bilvamangala Thakur when in Krsna-karnamrta he addressed Krsna thus: "My dear Lord, what can I say about the opulence of Your Vrndavana"