Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
verdict | verdicts
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Verdict"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- According to the verdict of all Vedic literature, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the living entity and the illusory energy (this material world) constitute the subject matter of knowledge
- According to the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam, if one is not devotee, then he has no good qualifications, and if one is simply devotee, it is to be supposed that he has got all the good qualities
- Almost everything going on in this world as religion is devoid of any idea of devotional service and is therefore condemned by the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- I do not wish to give any decision without the GBC's verdict. My only grievance is that I appointed GBC to give me relief from the management but, on the contrary, complaints and counter-complaints are coming to me
- If one does not care for the verdict of the sastras and dares blaspheme a Vaisnava, he suffers life after life because of this
- It is not your fault; it is the verdict of the scriptures. You cannot understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead simply by scholarship
- It should be noted that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never acknowledged the stereotyped caste system by birthright; rather, He strictly followed the verdict of the sastras in the matter of one's svarupa, or real identity
- The demigods express their mature verdict that persons who are interested in meditating on something void or impersonal cannot cross over the ocean of nescience
- The verdict of Krsna is the final and complete answer to all doubts, because He knows past, present and future perfectly - but no one knows Him. Krsna and Krsna conscious devotees alone can know what is what
- The verdict of the Vedic scriptures is that no one becomes a brahmana or a mleccha simply by birth; by birth everyone is accepted as a sudra. One has to elevate himself by the purificatory process to the stage of brahminical life
- There are so many things to be learned. Simply to become blind without any knowledge and give some verdict, asatyam, that is nonsense
- This is the verdict of all sastras. If one does not care for the verdict of the sastras and dares blaspheme a Vaisnava, he suffers life after life because of this
- This is the verdict of Krsna. At the time of death, whatever thought is there, you get next birth a similar body