Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
veranda | verandah | verandas
Pages in category "Veranda"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- I am in possession of the two rooms and the verandah in Radha Damodara Temple
- I am pleased to learn that the devotees who will be going to India are taking twenty paintings with them to our Mayapur center. I want that all rooms and verandas and especially the Deity hall should have first class paintings
- I want that all rooms and verandas in Mayapura and especially the Deity hall should have first class paintings. They will appreciate how expertly the American artists are doing
- The houses were decorated with costly jewels, and each and every house had nice compounds of trees bearing fruits and flowers. The corridors and verandas of the houses were decorated with silk cloth and embroidery work in jewels and pearls
- The young brahmana came to him and offered respectful obeisances. Then, very humbly folding his hands, he spoke as follows
- This Jagannatha Deity was established by one King Indradyumna about more than three thousand years ago. This temple is very old. Even in some literatures of your Christian religion I find that Lord Jesus Christ also went to this Jagannatha temple