Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
vehement | vehemently
Pages in category "Vehemently"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- If you can speak very vehemently, any subject matter, people may or may not understand, and they will certify you: "Oh, this man is very learned." "What you have learned from him?" "Oh, I could not understand, but he's spoke very nicely"
- If you kill one animal, it protests because the consciousness is developed. Similarly if you kill a man, that protest is still vehement because the consciousness is still more advanced
- In every sastra, cow killing is vehemently condemned. Indeed, one who kills a cow must suffer for as many years as there are hairs on the body of a cow
- The demon (Dhenukasura) appeared before Balarama and kicked His chest with his hind legs. At first Balarama did not say anything, but with great anger the demon kicked Him again more vehemently
- These rascal pasandis disagree with us so vehemently that some of them do not allow European and American Vaisnavas to enter the temples of Visnu
- Trembling of the body was exhibited in Sahadeva, the younger brother of Nakula. When Sisupala was vehemently blaspheming the Lord, Sahadeva began to tremble out of anger