Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
varies | variation | variations | vary | varied | variable
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Vary"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- She (Damayanti) made long-lasting cheese, many varieties of sweetmeats with milk and cream, and many other varied preparations, such as amrta-karpura
- Similarly, the seeds of our desires are varied. Every living entity has a different type of desire, and that desire is the seed which causes his growth in a certain type of body. This is explained by Rupa Gosvami by the word papa-bija
- The rainfall is one, but the creation of the different plants is varied. The rain falls equally on the whole field, but the different plants sprout up in different shapes and forms according to the seeds planted
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead created this material world with various universes, planetary systems, planets and stars, with varied lands, seas, oceans, mountains, rivers, gardens and trees, all with different characteristics
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is ever-existing with His varied energies. Because the material creation is an emanation from Him, we cannot say that this cosmic manifestation is a product of something void
- Their (the varied expansions of the Personality of Godhead) bodies, composed of eternity, bliss and knowledge, are everlasting; there is no chance of their decaying, for they are not creations of the material world
- These regulative activities must be faithfully performed with enthusiasm. This is called tat-tat-karma-pravartana, or varied engagement in devotional service
- This is an instance of exhibiting varying feelings in ecstatic love, although the cause is one only - Krsna
- Thus he (devotee of the Lord) was a transparent medium, like a jewel that shows reality in varying colors according to its own nature
- To direct the bewildered living entity in progress toward liberation according to varied stages of advancement, different directions are given in the Vedas