Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Upstart"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- The reigning king should be a pious, chivalrous devotee of the Lord and fear personified for the upstarts. He must also leave an heir apparent equally qualified to rule over the innocent citizens
- The smiling face of the Lord is the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and there are many upstarts who at once try to begin with the Tenth Canto and especially with the five chapters which delineate the rasa-lila of the Lord
- We cannot follow an upstart, manufacturing some song, manufacturing some ideas. We cannot follow that. What is authorized song, we shall sing. What is authorized method, we shall follow
- We cannot follow asadhu-marga. We must follow sadhu-marga. Mahajano yena gatah sa panthah. We cannot follow an upstart, manufacturing some song, manufacturing some ideas. We cannot follow that
- Wise kings can become chastisers of upstarts and uprooters of Kali, or quarrelsome elements