uproot | uprooted | uprootedly | uprooters | uprooting | uproots
Pages in category "Uproot"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- When a tree is uprooted it immediately falls down and begins to dry up. Similarly, if one doesn't take care of the body, which is supposed to be untruth - in other words, if the untruth is uprooted - the body undoubtedly becomes dry
- When Krsna uprooted the two arjuna trees and Yasoda heard the sound of the trees crashing down, she became overcome with emotion and simply stared upward, being too bewildered to know what else to do
- When Maharaja Dasaratha, the father of Lord Ramacandra, used to fight with his enemies, it was said that he approached them just like a farmer uprooting unnecessary plants and trees
- When the ruling administrators, who are known as the ksatriyas, turned astray from the path of the Absolute Truth, being desirous to suffer in hell, the Lord, in His incarnation as the sage Parasurama, uprooted those unwanted kings
- When there are natural disturbances like blowing cyclones, too much heat or snowfall, and uprooting of trees by hurricanes, it is to be understood that the demoniac population is increasing
- Wise kings can become chastisers of upstarts and uprooters of Kali, or quarrelsome elements
- Witches are called khecari, which means they can fly in the sky. This art of witchcraft is still practiced by some women in the remote northwestern side of India. They can transfer themselves from one place to another on the branch of an uprooted tree
- With great strength, the demons and demigods, who were all very powerful and who had long, stout arms, uprooted Mandara Mountain. Crying very loudly, they brought it toward the ocean of milk
- Without their (the denizens of the heavenly planets) permission, Satyabhama had uprooted a parijata tree, which is not to be found on the earth planet