Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unfair | unfairly | "not fair"|"not be fair"
Pages in category "Unfair"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- If a brahmana who works as a priest so that he may enlighten his followers with the spiritual way of life is not qualified as a priest, then he is cheating the public. One should not earn by such unfair means
- If we simply speak nicely to a person and try sincerely to get him to take the book he'll take it. Why should we adopt unfair means? We should not do anything which will create a bad impression or make us unpopular
- In Kali-yuga the kings and heads of state enjoy life at the cost of taxes exacted from the citizens. Such unfair taxation makes the people dishonest, and the people try to hide their income in so many ways
- The ladies continued, "Persons who are aware of the civilized principles of justice will not remain to watch this unfair match"
- The means of livelihood of those who are trying to advance in Krsna consciousness must be very fair and uncomplicated. Here it is mentioned that he who earns his livelihood by unfair means (kevalena) is sent to the darkest hellish region
- When a man earns money by unfair means and maintains his family and himself with that money, the money is enjoyed by many members of the family, but he alone goes to hell
- When conditioned soul falls into scarcity, and at that time, when he is unable to secure the necessities by fair means, he decides to seize the property of others unfairly