Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
uneducate | uneducated
Pages in category "Uneducated"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Envious persons cannot see this, but a devotee, even though very humble and even if uneducated, knows that behind all the activities of nature is the supreme hand of the Supreme Being
- Even an uneducated person can understand transcendental words if he is a fully surrendered soul. But without that mood of surrender, Bhagavad-gita remains incomprehensible
- Even in the topmost level, the President of United States, he was also caught dealing very unfavorably, and he was forced to resign. And what to speak of others? He is not a poor man, he is not uneducated, the topmost man
- Even today, if a man who was formerly poverty-stricken gets money, he is inclined to utilize his money to perform many philanthropic activities, like opening schools for uneducated men and hospitals for the diseased
- Everyone has some kind of intelligence, and one who utilizes his intelligence is called an atmarama. There are two types of atmaramas. One is a learned scholar and philosopher, and the other is an uneducated, illiterate, foolish person
- He (Bhaktisiddhanta) so much against this Ramakrishna Mission and Vivekananda. So much. He knew all history of Ramakrishna. He became impotent. He was woman-hunter and therefore uneducated
- How there can be solution because they are all uneducated, not educated? So if you want to be educated, make the solution of all the problems of the world, then you must take to this Krsna consciousness movement. This is the only solution
- If the Lord gives enlightenment from within, how can one be in ignorance? Therefore the allegation of the Mayavadis that the devotional path is for the unintelligent or uneducated is untrue
- In every part of India, and especially in the holy places of pilgrimage, even an ordinary uneducated man is inclined toward Krsna consciousness, and as soon as he sees a Krsna conscious person, he offers obeisances
- Kirtana and prasada will appeal to even the uneducated. We have means to preach to both the educated and uneducated, the sinful and the pious - dhiradhira-jana-priyau
- Krsna appears in this world for two purposes, to protect the innocent, religious devotees of the Lord and to annihilate all the uneducated, uncultured asuras, who unnecessarily bark like dogs and fight among themselves for political power
- These cowherd boys, uneducated, without any town life, cow-men, they are Krsna's best friend. Unsophisticated, no education, but love intense - that is perfect. That attracted Krsna
- To the pure devotee no one is enemy or friend; no one is educated or uneducated. No one is especially favorable, and no one is unfavorable
- When the Kesi demon was assassinated by Krsna, Kamsa became hopeless. He began to say, "Kesidaitya was as dear to me as my own life, but he has been killed by some cowherd boy who is crude, uneducated and ignorant of fighting"
- Whereas you are a learned scholar, a rich man belonging to an aristocratic family, I am a poor man, uneducated and with no claim to aristocracy