Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
uncontaminated | uncontaminted
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Uncontaminated (12 P)
Pages in category "Uncontaminated"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, You (Krsna) are always situated in uncontaminated goodness (suddha-sattva)"
- Although He is the source of all our sensory activities, He has His transcendental senses, which are uncontaminated
- Although Lord Parasurama is fully powerful and uncontaminated, in order to exhibit ideal character He performed great sacrifices at Samanta-pancaka to atone for His so-called sinful killing of the ksatriyas
- An uncontaminated soul or living entity can get a chance to meet the Paramatma face to face. Just as one gets a chance to consult with the Paramatma within his heart, one also gets a chance to see Him actually situated before him
- Bali said "Instead of becoming Your (Krsna)devotees, they are simply impediments on the path of devotion. But You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, representing all the Vedas, and are situated in the mode of uncontaminated goodness"
- Because of his transcendental intelligence, the pure devotee is equipoised in his vision and sees himself to be uncontaminated by matter
- Bhakti-yoga is the proper activity of the soul, and when one actually engages in unalloyed, uncontaminated devotional service, he is already liberated
- By the spirit of rendering service with one's senses, one's entire existence becomes suci-sadma, the platform of uncontaminated purity
- Even if a devotee of the Lord cannot fulfill the complete course of devotional service unalloyed and uncontaminated by material association, he is given another chance in the next life by being awarded a birth in the family of a devotee or rich man
- Everything in the material world has a certain flavor or fragrance, as the flavor and fragrance in a flower, or in the earth, in water, in fire, in air, etc. The uncontaminated flavor, the original flavor, which permeates everything, is Krsna
- He (Krsna) appears exactly in His eternal body, uncontaminated by this material world. Although He appears in the same transcendental body and is Lord of the universe, it still appears that He takes His birth like an ordinary living entity
- Here is the university, where is the school, college, to teach this science how one can become uncontaminated? There is no such institution except this Krsna consciousness movement
- If you simply follow these four principles, then you become immediately uncontaminated
- In the uncontaminated condition, the living entity understands that he is the eternal servitor of the Supreme, and that is called Brahman realization, the spiritual perfection of the living entity
- In the Vedas it is said that the living entity is always uncontaminated and unaffected by material association. The living entity gets different types of material bodies because of his previous fruitive actions
- In the Vedic literature it is said that the soul is always pure and uncontaminated by material attachment. The identification of the body with the soul is due to misunderstanding
- Once washed off, now keep yourself in that washed-off condition. That is required. So that will be possible if you keep yourself constantly in touch with Krsna by hearing about Him. That's all. You have to remain uncontaminated
- Ordinary ritualistic activities constitute contaminated religion, by which one benefits by developing material wealth and prosperity, but uncontaminated, pure religion consists of understanding one's relationship with God and acting accordingly
- Satidevi decided to quit the body she had obtained from Daksa's body, and she wanted to transfer herself to another body so that she might have completely uncontaminated association with Lord Siva
- Sincerely, seriously, they (young princesses) offered their hearts to Krsna's lotus feet with unalloyed devotional attitude. As the Supersoul in everyone's heart, Krsna could understand their uncontaminated desire, He agreed to accept them as His wives
- So according to Vedic scripture, a tattva-darsi should be very pure, uncontaminated
- The individual soul and the Supersoul are both compared to swans (hamsa) because they are white, or uncontaminated. One swan, however, is superior and is the instructor of the other
- The practical experience of Maharaja Pariksit is disclosed herein, revealing that transcendental topics of the Lord act like injections when received by the sincere devotee from a person who is perfectly uncontaminated by material tinges
- The real question is, How can we remain unpolluted by material contamination while in the material world? Srila Rupa Gosvami explains that we can remain uncontaminated while in the world if we simply make it our ambition to serve Krsna
- The senses can then become uncontaminated, being constantly in touch with bhakti-rasa. When the purified senses are employed in the service of the Lord, one becomes situated in bhakti-rasa life
- The Supreme Lord is uncontaminated by the modes of material nature; therefore He is attractive to the pure devotee. There is no need to practice meditation to attain such attraction; the pure devotee is already in the transcendental stage
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the only worshipable object, and this is perfectly known to persons who are uncontaminated by the modes of material nature
- The Supreme Truth is uncontaminated by the illusory energy because He is the controller of that energy. The relative truths are apt to be engrossed in illusory energy
- There are spiritual activities, and the spiritual situation is called devotional life. That atmosphere is said to be uncontaminated, and there one is equal in quality with the Supreme Lord
- When a pure Vaisnava speaks on Srimad-Bhagavatam and another pure Vaisnava hears Srimad-Bhagavatam from such a realized soul, both of them live in the transcendental world, where the contamination of the modes of material nature cannot touch them
- When the Lord appears, He remains in His spiritual position, uncontaminated by the modes of material nature, and therefore in Bhagavad-gita the Lord expresses the quality of His appearance as atma-mayaya, "performed by internal potency"
- When uncontaminated pure knowledge is uncovered from the modes of material nature, the actual identity of the living entity is discovered: he is eternally a servitor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When you become fully eliminated of this bodily concept of life, then nirmalam. He becomes nirmala, uncontaminated