"unconditioned" |"not conditioned"|"no conditioning"|"without condition"|"not become conditioned"|"not be conditioned"|"not actually conditioned"
Pages in category "Unconditioned"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- The Lord appeared like a mundane husband, but factually His relation with His wives was transcendental, pure and unconditioned by the modes of material nature
- The unconditioned living beings enjoy life in full freedom with the Lord, whereas the impersonalist jnanis and yogis enter into the impersonal glowing effulgence of the Vaikuntha planets
- The unconditioned marginal potency acts in the spiritual kingdom, and the Lord, by His different plenary expansions, maintains them in different transcendental relations displayed in the spiritual sky
- There are the ever-liberated, unconditioned living beings as well as the ever-conditioned living beings
- This cannot be (the theory that a living being is absolute impersonal Brahman), because the living entity has his own way of thinking in his original unconditional state also
- Those who become unconditioned by devotional service enter into the eternal kingdom of God, and those who lose the chance rot in dormant material conditions, sometimes manifested and sometimes unmanifested